Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has published the previous year’s class 10 science question papers. The CBSE Previous Year Question Papers Class 10 Science prove to be helpful to all students who are going to appear for the upcoming exam. The students can download CBSE previous year question papers for class 10th from here as well as the official website of CBSE, cbse.nic.in.
CBSE 10th class science exam is on March 04, 2020. CBSE Exams for 10th class are just around the corner and now is the time to be ready to incorporate all your preparation strategies.
Here Are The CBSE Previous Year Question Papers Class 10 Science Available
|Paper Set||Question Paper||Marking Scheme|
|Set 1||Click Here||Click Here|
|Set 2||Click Here||Click Here|
|Set 3||Click Here||Click Here|
|Set 4||Click Here||Click Here|
|Set 5||Click Here||Click Here|
In what form CBSE previous year question papers are released?
The students do not need any login credentials or need not register on the official website to download the science previous year question papers. CBSE previous year question papers are released in the pdf format.The question papers are released set – wise.
Importance of Previous Year Question Papers
The previous year question papers are a noteworthy resource for all the students who are about to appear for the exam. Check the use of previous year question papers from below.
- By checking the previous year question papers, the students can see what type of questions have been coming over the years. After checking the previous year question papers, the candidates can jot down from which topics majority of the questions were asked.
- The previous year question papers are an important resource to practice and for increasing the speed of solving questions.
- Make sure before solving the previous year question papers, you have completed all the syllabus and if you are not able to solve any question, make sure you study the particular topic and then solve the question.
- The perk of practicing from the previous year question papers is that after solving the questions, the candidates can see the answers too and come to conclusion whether the question they solved is right or wrong.
- By checking the previous year question papers, the students can see how the question paper is prepared. In other words, they can know what type of questions come for 3 marks, 5 marks, 2 marks etc.
How to Download CBSE Science Previous Year Question Papers from cbse.nic.in?
The students have to follow some steps for downloading the previous year question papers. Check the steps given here.
Step 1: Go to the official website, cbse.nic.in.
Step 2: After visiting the official website, click on the link “Examinations” >> “Examination Related Material”.
Step 3: After examination related material a new page opens. Here, scroll down to the row which says “Question Papers for Examination 2019”, and click Class X.
Step 4: Then, a page opens where subject wise previous year question paper are mentioned.
Step 5: As the last step, click on Science and download the previous year question papers.
Important Topics to Prepare for 10th class Science
There are some topics that students must not miss while preparing for the examination. Check the list given below.
- Chemical reactions and equations
- Acids, bases and salts
- Life processes
- Metals and non – metals
- Control and coordination
- Heredity and evolution
- Sources of energy
- Our environment
- How do Organisms Reproduce
- Human Eye and the Colourful World
- Management of Natural Resources
- Light: Reflection and Refraction
- Carbon and its compounds
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
Some Preparation Tips for CBSE Class 10th
Apart from knowing the important topics and chapters, it is much more important to remain disciplined till the day of examination and follow some preparation tips by heart in order to score well.
- NCERT books must be on your tips: The concepts and topics stated in the NCERT books must be checked carefully as most of the questions in the exam are framed from it only.
- Take help from your mentors: If any concept is not clear to you, then, take help from your teachers or mentors and understand that concept.
- Watch youtube videos: For a better understanding of the concepts, watch youtube videos on the particular topic.
- Practice more and more sample papers: On the official website itself, there are ample of solved and unsolved sample papers. So, use them and practice as much as you can.
- Revise: Before the exam, it is the responsibility of the students to revise each and every topic till the day of the examination.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.