CBSE Class 12 Psychology– All those from the art fraternity of the school, can simply end their research here and download the CBSE Class 12 Psychology Sample Paper in PDF format for their preparation usage. You can also check out the exam pattern and marking scheme of the Class 12 Psychology paper which will eventually help you in analysing which subjects to revise first and how. With less time to go for the CBSE Class 12 Psychology exam which is to be held on the February 22, 2020, here are some last preparation tips and revision tips for your convenience. Please scroll below and get an insight about special last minute tips on CBSE Class 12 Psychology exam.
All Set For CBSE Class 12 Psychology Board Exam 2020?
The subject of Psychology consists of literally mind boggling concepts, and thus the CBSE Class 12 Psychology board exam baffles the mind of the students too. Does it sound familiar? Well, if it is yes, then you can definitely benefit from the CBSE Class 12 Psychology tips given down below. You need to go step by step with your preparation at the last moment. You do not have to hurry up just because it is the last moment now, you need to prepare wisely and with a careful mind.
CBSE Class 12 Psychology Sample Paper
Download sample paper of class 12 Psychology from below.
The candidates can download the sample paper for the Psychology subject from the links given below in pdf format. If you are not comfortable in preparing with the soft copy then you can download them from here and get a print out to obtain the hard copy of each.
CBSE Class 12 Psychology Syllabus Chapterwise
- Variations in Psychological Attributes
- Self and Personality
- Meeting Life Challenges
- Psychological Disorders
- Therapeutic Approaches
- Attitude and Social Cognition
- Social Influence and Group Processes
- Psychology and Life
- Developing Psychological Skills
CBSE Class 12 Psychology Exam Pattern
The CBSE lays down an exclusive Class 12 Psychology Exam Pattern which is as follows. The question paper is divided into four sections which are Section A, Section B, Section C, Section D and Section E. Please note that all the questions are compulsory to answer.
- The answers to questions shall be to the point and brief.
- The maximum marks for the Class 12 Psychology paper are 70 MM.
- The Section A consists of Question No. 1 to 17 and all the questions are Objective Type and carry 1 mark each.
- The Section B consists of Question No. 18 to 21 and all the questions carry 2 marks. You have to answer them in 30 words each.
- The Section C consists of Question No. 22 to 24 and all of these are Type 1 questions which carry 3 marks each. The word limit is 60 words.
- The Section D consists of Question No. 25 to 30 and all of these are Type 2 questions which carry 4 marks each. The word limit is 100 words.
- The Section E consists of Question No. 31 to 32 and these are long answer type questions. They carry 6 marks each and word limit is 200 words.
CBSE Class 12 Psychology Marking Scheme
- Section A – 1 marks for each right answer
- Section B – 2 marks for each right answer
- Section C – 3 marks each
- Section D – 4 marks each
- Section E – 6 marks each
CBSE Class 12 Psychology Last Minute Preparation / Revision Tips
If how to prepare for the Class 12 Psychology examination during the last moments is your current state of mind then just glide down below for some excellent tips and methods.
#1 Study accordingly with the Blueprint
You need to analyse and differentiate between the chapters according to the marks allotted to them. At this moment, it is better to focus on more scoring chapters.
#2 Understand the logic given in the conceptually based questions
You should read and understand the logic behind the facts/ concepts in the conceptual based questions. This way it is easy to learn and retain the facts behind the given explanations. So, learn and understand.
#4 Be familiar with names of Psychologists.
It is very important to learn and remember the name of the Psychologists because many objective based questions in the first part of the question paper are based on the same. Thus, it is a good idea to learn their names by heart.
#5 Mention theories in application based questions
When answering application based questions, do not forget to give examples and theories used along with the name of the respective Psychologists.
Liked our preparation tips? please share them with your friends and help them out too.!
All the best to all the students!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.