CBSE is conducting the exam on Information Technology on February 20, 2020. The exam will start at 10:30 am and end at 1:30 pm sharp. The maximum marks for the same is 50. All the computer geeks and not so computer geeks are hereby requested to read and download the sample paper from the link given below and practice it to check their level of preparation for the same. A short analysis and last examination tips for helping you get full marks in the examination is also listed down below. Check out the CBSE 10th Information Technology Exam 2020 sample paper, Marking Scheme Exam Tips from down below.
CBSE 10th Information Technology Sample Paper
Solving out a sample paper for Class 10th Information Technology at this stage will help you a great deal in scoring high marks. This way you will be able to evaluate yourself. We advise you to crack only 2019 past year paper at this time because it would have the latest trends.
To check your skill with the subject kindly download the CBSE 10th Information Technology Sample Paper from the link above. It is given in PDF format and you can download it from there itself.
CBSE 10 Information Technology Marking Scheme
Knowing about the marking scheme of the exam at this stage is quite crucial because it gives you an insight about how you will be evaluated in the examination. The theory exam is 50 marks, practicals exam is 50 marks and thus CBSE 10th Information Technology stands at total 100 marks. Below mentioned in the marking scheme for the same.
Part A of Question Paper
Part B of Question Paper
CBSE 10th Information Technology Exam Pattern
Now that you are all prepared with the mock test and sample paper for your Class 10th Information Technology subject, you can be confident much. In case you have forgotten the design of the examination then you can read out the given exam pattern for the same from down below.
- The duration of the CBSE 10th Information Technology Exam is 2 hours.
- This Question Paper contains 39 (11+28) questions. The candidate needs to answer 27 (7+20) questions.
- The question paper is divided into the two parts Part A – Employability Skills of 10 marks and Subject Skills of 40 marks.
Part A consist of –
- 6 questions of 1 mark each. You have to answer 4 of them.
- 5 questions of 2 marks each. You have to answer 3 of them.
Part B consists of —
- There are 12 questions of 1 mark each.You have to answer answer any 10 questions.
- There are 6 questions of 2 marks each. You have to Answer any 4 questions.
- There are 6 questions of 3 marks each. You have to Answer any 4 questions.
- There are 4 questions of 5 marks each. You have to Answer any 2 questions.
- The question paper also comprises of HOTS question of 5 marks.
Last Minute Exam Tips for CBSE 10th Information Technology Exam 2020
With just a few hours for the examination to start, you are bound to be nervous and anxious. But hey dont sweat because we have a last minute preperation trick for you. Just go step by step with it and no one can stop you from passing with flying colors.
- Do not start any new topic at this time.
- Read out loud your notes for the examination after every hour to keep on revising.
- Keep checking application based data and steps given in the book.
- Practice the sample paper and evaluate yourself.
- Do not be stressed and attempt every question that you know in the paper.
Liked our preparation tips? please share them with your friends and help them out too.!
All the best to all the students!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.