Future athletes attention please! Your CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Exam (048) is going to be held on the February 24th, 2020 that is on Monday. The examination will start at 10:30 am sharp and end at 1:30 pm at your respective designated test centres. The maximum marks obtained for the Physical Education theory examination are set to 70 and 30 marks are given for the practical examination. The best way to score amazing marks in your Physical Education Board Exam is to understand the practicals and reading the textbook thoroughly. Apart from that you can follow this hierarchy of last minute preparation for your CBSE Class 12 Physical Education exam. Also check, P.ED Sample Paper and Syllabus.
4 Things You Need To Score High in CBSE 12th Board Exam 2020 Physical Education Exam
First of all, the candidates need to understand that no questions are asked out of syllabus in the CBSE Board examination. If your preparation is well prepared from your textbook and previous year questions, then you are going to definitely pass with flying colours. We recommend you to attempt two sample paper/previous year question papers once in a day because that would be enough to evaluate your strength and weaknesses. After attempting the mock test, do check your answers with the help of the solutions given in the paper.
2. CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Exam Pattern
This is the second piece of knowledge you should have in your mind, to get the ball rolling your court! When you know the marking scheme of all the questions and topics, then one can easily analyse which part to do first and which topic should be done thoroughly. Here is a the entire explanation about the Class 12 Physical Education Exam Pattern.
- The Class 12th Physical Education Question Paper consists of 34 Questions.
- The students are required to answer all the questions in the paper.
- There are 3 sections in the question paper.
- The Question No. 1 to 20 are MCQ type and they carry 1 mark.
- The Question No. 21-30 are short answer types and word limit should not exceed 80-100 words each. They carry 3 marks each.
- The Question No. 31-34 carry 5 marks and the word limit should not exceed 150-200 words.
3. Last Minute Preparation Tips for CBSE Class 12 Physical Education
The students who are appearing for their Physical Education examination on Monday must have completed their revisions and readings by now. But what’s really going to matter now is the right kind of last minute preparation. After you have crammed all the relevant topics in your mind, well now is the time to evaluate yourself. Since, the duration of the CBSE Class 12 Physical Education (048) examination is about 3 hours, you need to give yourself a mock test for that duration only. This way you can pace up with the speed for the D-day. Scroll below to download the Sample Paper with Solutions, Exam Pattern, and Syllabus of Physical Education Exam.
- Answer some of the questions point wise in the examination and explain every point thoroughly.
- Remember and revise all the dimensions and diagrams of the courts in your syllabus.
- Do not work on the problem areas at this point of time.
- Now, strengthen your topic which you know is stronger and work on that only.
4. CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Syllabus
In order to analyse which part of your mind is strong in which topic, you can easily check out the syllabus for the CBSE Class 12 Physical Education from down below. Please note that there is no need to start a new topic at this point of time. Doing that will only and only confuse you. Check out the CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Syllabus from down below.
Part A – Physical Education
Part B – Physical Education
Part C – Physical Education
All the best for all the papers of your board exams!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.