The Class 10 Hindi Exam 2020 was held on the 29th Feb 2020 at 10:30 am in the morning and ended at 1:30 pm in the afternoon. Our live reporters took a short feedback from the students who gave the examination today. Most of whom who were coming out of the examination hall, were very happy and jolly with their attempt. The main feedback that we received from the students was that the paper was lengthy and grammar section was tough. Literature was easier than that of previous year. Glide down to know more about the questions and analysis of sections that were asked in the Hindi Question Paper.
CBSE Class 10 Hindi Exam Analysis 2020
Which section was the most difficult?
Students whose mother tongue is Hindi consider this subject very easy. However difficulty level depends on the paper setters. Kids who gave the board examination today told that the Section – A ( अपठित गद्यांश) was quite lengthy and difficult. They had to read the para twice and thrice in order to answer the questions. Most of the questions in the अपठित गद्यांश were also asked indirectly.
Was the question paper easier this time than last year?
Some students said that the questions were very difficult, and others said it was easier than last time.
A lot of students have commented that the grammar section was really tough.
The examination was from NCERT and thus literature section was scoring fir most who had already practiced it thorougly.
Was the question paper lengthy?
When this question was asked from the students, the answers received were mix and match. Many students said that the questions in the Section A were most lengthy while some claimed that the Writing Section took most of their time in the examination. Apart from all of this, almost all students said that the given time of 3 hours was sufficient to solve the paper.
One element that should be kept in mind while attempting Hindi Ques Paper
Most of the students said and advised that speed played a major while attempting the examination. The Hindi Writing and Reading took the most time. Students claimed that the literature part was asked from NCERT books only. Literature was easy If one had revised and learnt efficiently.
Was Literature Section Easy
The Literature section questions were like always from the NCERT, so the difficulty and easiness of the question paper depended on the student only.
- Section – A : अपठित काव्यांश and गद्यांश
- Section – B : हिंदी व्याकरण
- Section – C : पाठ्य पुस्तक
- Section – D : लेखन
Recommended For You
- CBSE Postpones Board Exams Scheduled for 28 & 29 Feb 2020 – Official Notice
- CBSE Class 10 English Board Exam 2020 Set 1 Solved Paper
- CBSE Class 10 English Board Exam 2020 Solved Question Paper
- CBSE Class 10 English Board Exam 2020 Student Reactions
- CBSE Board Exam 2020 Postponed In North-East Delhi – Check Complete List Of 86 Centers Where Exam Will Not Be Held
- CBSE Board Exams 2020: 7 Critical Tips For English To Help You Score High, And Not Lose Marks
- CBSE Class 10 Information Technology Question Paper with Answers | Code 402
- 5 Ways CBSE Sample Papers Help You Score More Marks in CBSE 2020 Board Exams for Class 10th & 12th
- CBSE Topper Answer Sheet for Class 10 Board Exam 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015
How did your class 10 hindi exam go? Comment below!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.