Held on the 14th March 2020 at 10:30 am to 1:230 pm, the CBSE Class 12th Biology was like a cakewalk for some and a little tough ride for the others. The examination was conducted pan India for the students who have PCB as their subjects in the medical streams. The total marks of the Biology examination is 70. If you fall in the above category and you are searching for the solutions to the questions answered in the Biology paper today, then please check below for CBSE Class 12th Biology Solved Paper.
CBSE Class 12th Board Exam 2020 Biology Question Paper
CBSE Class 12th Board Exam 2020 Biology Solved Paper
CBSE Class 12 Biology Board Question Paper Analysis & Solving | CBSE 2020 | Dr. Anand Mani by Lets Crack NEET UG
Cbse Biology Solution 2020 | Cbse Class12th Biology Paper Solution 2020 | 2020 Cbse Biology Solution by Abhi Update
The students who are yearning to see the Class 12th Biology Solved Paper must first check their set be it Set 1,2, 3 or 4 so as to avoid confusion when downloading the solved paper. Please note that these solutions work as references for answers in the theory part, if your answer in the question paper matches with these references and are according to the NCERT tetxbook solutions, then you mark the answer right. So, do not forget to keep your NCERT texbook beside you while self evaluating.
How to use the CBSE Class 12th Biology Solved Paper
The correct usage of these solutions will not only save your time and effort but will also give a sigh of relief after the examination. Please check out the steps listed below for the optimum usage of the CBSE Class 12th Biology Solved Paper.
- You will need sources for self evaluation of Class 12th Biology Paper
- Your respective set of CBSE Class 12th Biology Solved Paper solutions
- NCERT textbook
- Class 12th Biology Marking Scheme
- Your CBSE Class 12th Biology Question Paper
- Read the marking scheme carefully first and then only start marking the paper.
- Start allotting marks serial number wise.
- Read both NCERT and these solutions for theory references.
Move on the preparation of the next CBSE Class 12th paper after you have self evaluated yourself.
Class 12th Biology Exam Pattern
The duration of the Class 12th Biology CBSE board exam is 3 hours. There are 3-4 different sets of the question paper for the students and the exam pattern is as given below.
- The candidates have to answer all the questions compulsorily.
- The question paper is divided into 4 sections A, B, C, D.
- The section A consists of 8 questions of 1 mark each.
- The section B consists of 10 questions of 2 mark each.
- The section C consists of 9 questions of 3 mark each.
- The section D consists of 3 questions of 5 marks each.
- Draw labelled and neat diagrams where needed.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.