ATSE 2020 – AglaSem was published the AglaSem Talent Search Exam (ATSE) 2020 result on 10 February 2021 at atse.aglasem.com. With this, ATSE 2020 Toppers was also announced for 3 streams, which are medical, engineering, law. ATSE 2020 was conducted for students in class 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12. The topper of ATSE 2020, are awarded scholarships worth Rs. 10.16 lakhs, medals, and certificates. Read this article to know the ATSE 2020 Toppers and Prize Winners.
ATSE 2020 Toppers and Prize Winners
Here you can check the name & all india rank of ATSE 2020 Scholarship Awards. Toppers are selected from three different streams, which are medical, engineering, law.
|For Medical Stream|
|Candidates Name||All India Rank|
|C S Buvanashankar||19|
|Pavan Krishna S||21|
|Mangaiyarkarasi P R||23|
|Sundar Nayak Mudavath||31|
|Purru Reddy Prasanna||32|
|For Engineering Stream|
|Gurlewad Pavan Maroti||5|
|Bhaskar Ranjan Karn||6|
|For Law Stream|
|Gurlewad Pavan Maroti||4|
ATSE 2020 Scholarship Details
The candidates who qualify the AglaSem Talent search exam are entitled to scholarship cash prize, medals and certificates. The prize depends on the rank of the candidates and that can be understood from the table below:
|Rank (each class)||Cash Prize (in INR)||Medal||Certificate|
|1||50,000||Gold||Certificate of Excellence|
|2||20,000||Silver||Certificate of Excellence|
|3||10,000||Bronze||Certificate of Excellence|
|4-50||1,000||NA||Certificate of Distinction|
|50+||NA||NA||Certificate of Participation|
How to Claim ATSE 2020 Scholarships
Once the exam is over and the results have been declared, candidates who have rank in the exam have to claim the scholarships and / or prizes that they deserve. To do so the below process must be followed:
- Visit atse.aglasem.com
- Look for the awards claim form
- This online form must be submitted with correct details with supporting documents, within the deadline. There is no scope for editing details in the form once it is submitted. Tus fill the details correctly.
- As per the details in the form, the scholarship cash money is transferred in the student’s account. Note that under no circumstances the amount is transferred to any other person’s account even if the person is a parent, guardian, sibling, relative.
- Medals and certificates wherever applicable is mailed to the candidate’s postal address.
ATSE 2020 Important Dates
ATSE 2020 is an online exam and is unlike the computer based tests. Unlike CBTs, students do not need to visit any exam center. The only requirement is a laptop / computer with a webcam and good internet connection. For schedule of ATSE, please follow the table below:
|Phase 1 Registration Ends||20 May 2020|
|Phase 2 Registration Ends||01 Jul 2020|
|Phase 3 Registration Ends||30 Sep 2020|
|Phase 4 Registration Ends||30 Nov 2020|
|ATSE 2020 exam dates||27 Dec 2020|
Time – 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM
|Declaration of result||10 Feb 2021|
|Distribution of Scholarships||Mar 2021|
Note: AglaSem holds the rights to change the dates for ATSE 2020 as per its discretion.
ATSE 2020 Result
As per the number of correct answers and wrong answers marked in the exam, the score of ATSE 2020 is estimated for all the students. For correct answers students get 4 marks and for wrong ones, the students get a penalty of 1 arks. This way the score of ATSE 2020 is determined.
Based on this score the rank of the students is decided. The better the score the higher the rank. This way students are arranged in order of their rank in the rank list. Thereafter the rank list is used for distribution of the scholarships and prizes.
Candidates can also check their result at atse.aglasem.com. Merit list is uploaded on the website and for every class a separate merit list is prepared.
How is rank decided in case of tie between 2 or more candidates?
Well in such case the below given measures are taken to break the tie:
- For classes 5 to 10: Candidates having higher marks in Mathematics are given preference.
- For classes 11 and 12: Candidates having higher marks in Physics are given preference. If tie remains, then the candidate having higher marks in Chemistry is preferred.
If the tie still remains, the prize amount will be shared. Medal (if applicable) & certificates will be issued to all. This is applicable to all the classes.
ATSE 2020 Eligibility
To be eligible for ATSE 2020, students must follow the below given criteria:
- Students must be studying in any class between 5 to 12.
- There is no age limit to apply for this talent search exam.
- The board to which the school of the student is affiliated to, must be a well recognised board.
- The student must be an Indian national.
Reasons to Appear in ATSE 2020
Apart from the scholarshipand the prizes, what are the other benefits of the exam and why should one definitely appear for ATSE 2020, here is why:
- Judge your potential: ATSE allows you to compete with many other talented students across the nation. You can estimate your potential.
- Prepare for the future: Online exams might just be the future of all exams in the nation. COVID-19 pandemic is one live example. All major exams like boards, JEE Main, NEET, CLAT, AILET etc. have been postponed to avoid mass gatherings. This might lead to a potential growth in the idea of online exams and its implementation. Thus ATSE which started in 2019, with online and centerless features, prepares the students for the possible future of examinations right from the primary stages of education.
ATSE 2020 Syllabus
Students who wish to appear for the exam need not follow any special syllabus for preparation. Just follow the NCERT books and topics given therein. The syllabus is NCERT syllabus of the respective class of the student.
For example, if a student is in class 9, they have to appear for ATSE 2020 for class9. Thus the syllabus for such candidates is NCERT class 9 syllabus. Follow the topics in class 9 books.
The subjects to be followed for ATSE 2020 class wise and their syllabus is given in the table below:
|Class||Subjects to follow||Syllabus / Books to refer|
|5||Maths and Science||Maths + Science / EVS|
|6||Maths and Science||Maths + Science|
|7||Maths and Science||Maths + Science|
|8||Maths and Science||Maths + Science|
|9||Maths and Science||Maths + Science|
|10||Maths and Science||Maths + Science|
|11||Physics and Chemistry||Physics + Chemistry|
|12||Physics and Chemistry||Physics + Chemistry|
ATSE 2020 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern that shall be followed for ATSE for all classes is given below:
Duration: The entire test is of 1 hour.
Marking Scheme: For each correct answer markde in the exam, students get +4 marks.
Negative Marking: For each wrong answer marked -1 marks is deducted.
Language of question paper: The full test, that is the instructions and the questions displayed in the screen of the system shall be in English.
Number of questions: The total number of questions in the exam is 100.
Maximum marks: The total marks in the exam is 400.
Subjects in exam:
- For classes 05 to 10: Mathematics, Science
- For classes 11 to 12: Physics, Chemistry
Mode of ATSE 2020: Online, internet connection is needed.
Qualifying ATSE 2020
The candidates who get a minimum of 50% marks in ATSE qualify the exam and are given ranks. The candidates must score at least 50 marks out of 100 to get a rank in ATSE 2020. Only the rank holders of the ATSE 2020 become eligible to claim the scholarships. Students who score less than 50%, cannot claim the scholarship amount or other prizes.
ATSE 2020 FAQs
If ATSE 2020 is a centerless exam, how will you catch students who try to cheat during the exam?
How do I register for ATSE?
I have never appeared in such an exam before. What should I do?
What is the cut off required to qualify in ATSE?
What is the official website for ATSE 2020?
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.