We understand that young people have dreams, big dreams, and we want to help them achieve them. Beginning in the 1950s, the K.C. Mahindra Education Trust has set up scholarships and grants for socially and economically underprivileged students. Our range of scholarships and grants make education attainable for determined students across India.
- The Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship enables approximately 1,500 students from lower socio-economic groups to pursue job-oriented diploma courses at recognized Government Polytechnics in India each year. Eligible students who have passed 10th and 12th standard examinations and a place in a Government Polytechnic are selected from their high schools.
- The Mahindra Search for Talent Scholarship is awarded to the students who score the highest aggregate marks in over 35 educational institutes across the country. It was initiated in 1983.
- The K.C. Mahindra UWC Scholarship brings outstanding students aged 16 to 18 years to study at the Mahindra United World College.
- The K.C. Mahindra Scholarship for Post-Graduate Studies Abroad awards an interest-free loan of up to Rs. 200,000 to deserving graduates who are interested in pursuing advanced studies overseas. Initiated in 1956, preference is given to students interested in pursuing subjects which are not readily accessible in India. Candidates must possess a First Class Degree and be admitted to a foreign university. The selection is announced in leading newspapers across India every January.
- The Mahindra Fellows Fund was set up in 2010 to give an interest-free scholarship of Rs 500,000-800,000 to the top 3 most deserving recipients of the KC Mahindra Scholarship for Postgraduate Studies Abroad.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.