Rajasthan NTSE Question Papers are given below. Candidates who are studying for NTSE can download the Rajasthan NTSE Question Papers from the link provided below. Rajasthan NTSE Question Papers are available in pdf form given on this page. Candidates who are going to appear in the upcoming session can do practice for the examination. NTSE is conducted in two stages. Stage I is conducted by States and shortlisted candidates appear for the NTSE Stage II exam conducted by NCERT at the national level.
Rajasthan NTSE Question Papers
Previous year question papers can give the students an idea of what he/she is going to face. Candidates who are preparing for the exam can download the year-wise Rajasthan NTSE Question Papers given below.
Rajasthan NTSE 2020-2021 Unofficial Question Paper
Rajasthan NTSE 2016-2017 Question Paper
- Rajasthan NTSE 2016-17 Question Paper MAT
- Rajasthan NTSE 2016-17 Question Paper SAT
- Rajasthan NTSE 2016-17 Question Paper LCT
Rajasthan NTSE 2015-2016 Question Paper
- Rajasthan NTSE 2015-16 Question Paper MAT
- Rajasthan NTSE 2015-16 Question Paper SAT
- Rajasthan NTSE 2015-16 Question Paper LCT
Rajasthan NTSE 2014-2015 Question Paper
- Rajasthan NTSE 2014-15 Question Paper SAT
- Rajasthan NTSE 2014-15 Question Paper LCT
- Rajasthan NTSE 2014-15 Question Paper MAT
Benefits of NTSE Class 10 Question Paper
Here, we discuss benefits of question papers for students and why every student should take help of sample papers to get good marks in the board exams:
- Exam Stress and Fear – Practicing NTSE sample papers get you an idea about the type of questions that will be asked in the exam and so students can prepare well enough.
- Preparation Analysis – Sample papers are based on past years question papers and syllabus of the NTSE exam.
- Helps in Revision – You have covered your complete syllabus for the exam, but how will you be able to analyse your preparation for each topic? You can check your preparation with sample papers which includes questions from each topic in different sections.
- Marking Scheme – for students of class 10, it is very important to know about the marking scheme as decided by the NTSE.
- Self Confidence – Sample papers help students analyse their strengths and weaknesses so that they can focus on weaker sections.
- Speed and Accuracy – as students practice and solve a good number of sample papers, they improve their speed of solving questions and also, with regular practice their mistakes get less and they solve questions to get the correct answer.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.