Odisha Plus 2 Admission 2021 – Department of School & Mass Education, Odisha has invited the application form for admission into Class XI through the Common Application Form (CAF) at samsodisha.gov.in. Last date to submission of online application form till September 05, 2021. Applicants can apply online on Student Academic Management System, i.e. SAMS which is a single-window online program used to manage the admission, administration, registration, form fill-up etc. Applicants must have passed Class 10th in High School Certificate (HSC) Examination of the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha or its equivalent. Odisha Plus 2 Admission 2021 into various Streams and Educational institutions shall be done strictly on the basis of the merit list. Candidates check the more details about Odisha Plus 2 Admission 2021, from this page.
Latest – Odisha Plus 2 Admission 2021 Registration is open. Scroll down to Apply.
Odisha Plus 2 Admission 2021
After successful registration on the SAMS website, an e-Space will be created for the registered candidates in the SAMS application software. Candidates check the important date regarding the SAMS Odisha Class 11 Admission is given below table.
|Availability of Common Application Form||12 Aug 2021|
|Availability of online Common Application Form||05 Sep 2021|
|Publication of merit List of First Selection||13 Sep 2021|
|Admission of the students selected in First Selection||14 Sep 2021|
|Admission data updation and error reporting||14 Sep 2021|
|Updation of Slide-up Request form||14 Sep 2021|
|Publication of merit list of the Second Selection||27 Sep 2021|
|Admission of the students selected in Second Selection||29 Sep 2021|
|Last date for admission data updation||01 OCt 2021|
|Publication of the Spot Selection merit list three-time||04 Oct 2021|
|Publication of the Spot Selection merit list three time||04 Oct 2021|
|Last date for registration of students for spot admission||04 Oct 2021|
|Publication of final list of spot admission out||05 Oct 2021|
|Admission of the students selected in Spot Selection||07 Oct 2021|
|Admission data updation of the student||08 Oct 2021|
Odisha Plus 2 Admission 2021 Application Form
Eligible candidates can fill the application form through the Common Application Form (CAF) at samsodishasamsodisha.gov.in. Applicants must ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. And read the all important step to regarding the Odisha Plus 2 Admission 2021 Application Form. Applicantion form process is come under the Student Academic Management System, i.e. SAMS, is single window online program used to manage the admission, administration, registration, form fill-up etc. processes of the Higher Secondary Schools of the state. This online system is used by the students to take admission into Class XI of Arts, Commerce, Science, Vocational and Sanskrit Higher Secondary Schools of the state.
- For General category applicants – Rs. 200
- For SC/ST category applicants – RS. 100
- For PwD Candidates – Zero Fee
No refunds can be claimed at a later date.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the Application Form for Odisha Plus 2 Admission 2021
How to Apply the Odisha Plus 2 Admission 2021 Application Form?
Candidates should follow steps to fill the application form is mention below:
- Go to SAMS website, samsodisha.gov.in
- Click on the Higher Secondary School (+2) link under School & Mass Education banner.
- Click on “New Student Registration” button
- Enter Name of the Student, Mobile Number & Email ID (optional) in the box provided
- Click on the “Generate OTP” button
- A six-digit OTP, which will be valid for 5 minutes, will be sent to the mobile number provided
- Applicant is required to enter the OTP number in the box showing in the computer screen
- Applicant is required to give own password & reconfirm the same in the box showing in the computer screen
- Password must have at least one Upper Case (Capital letter), one Lower Case (Small letter), one Digit & a Special Character (@, $, %, etc…) in it, e.g. [email protected]
- Then login to the SAMS Application using the user-name (registered mobile number) & password given during online registration
- Once inside, click on the ‘Application Form’ link in the left menu, to access the online common application form (CAF).
Odisha Plus 2 Admission 2021 Eligibiliy Criteria
Candidates have the minimum eligibility for admission into Odisha Plus 2 Admission 2021 shall be paased in Class 10th or Higher Schoole Certificate Examination of the Board Secondary Education (BSE) Odisha or it equivalen. And admission into various Streams and Educational institutions shall be done strictly on the basis of merit list.
Odisha Plus 2 Admission 2021 Admission Process
Register candidates check the details of admission procedure for Odisha Plus 2 admission is mention below:
- Selected applicants have to produce the Intimation Letter (or Applicant Copy, in case s/he does not possess the Intimation letter) before the admission committee at the Destination Higher Secondary School on the date and time mentioned in their intimation letter.
- Candidates must produce all original documents for verification at the Destination Higher Secondary School. They have to pay the requisite admission fees in the appropriate mode (Bank Draft/SB Collect/Cash as mentioned in the Higher Secondary School Profile) at the destination Higher Secondary School counter. No original document is to be deposited with higher secondary school authority except SLC, Conduct and Migration Certificate
- To produce original HSC Marksheet, certificate in support of reservation and weightage (mandatory) along with photocopy at the time of admission.
- Students to submit three color passport size photographs at the time of admission
- In the event of their slide up/transfer to another Higher Secondary School in during admission cycle, the higher secondary school authority shall refund the entire fees taken, after deducting Rs. 100.
- Submission of migration certificate is mandatory at the time of admission
- In case, a duplicate candidate name is found during admission then the actual student has to submit a self-declaration along-with identity proof at the Admission HSS to prove identity.
- Selected HSS has to upload the documents on the SAMS portal in order to cancel previous admission and accept the latest one.
Student Academic Management System, i.e. SAMS, is single window online program used to easy manage the admission processes of the Higher Secondary Schools of the Odisha state. This online system is used by the students to take admission into Class XI of Arts, Commerce, Science, Vocational and Sanskrit Higher Secondary Schools of the state. The admission process thus carried out through internet and computers is called as e Admission. At present time, SAMS covers admission for various other departments, other than Higher Secondary Schools under Schools & Mass Education department: Degree, ITI, Diploma, Teacher Education, Physical Education. Other than e-Admission, SAMS also maintains the academic and financial records of all the students admitted into different educational institutions.
For more details about Odisha Plus 2 Admission 2021, candidates can download – Prospectus
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.