ANTHE'18 for Class 8, 9, 10. 100% Scholarship. Cash Rewards.
- Be clear with what you have to do. Have a look at the NTSE syllabus. The questions will be asked from general topics of subjects described in the syllabus.
- Get NTSE question bank for each chapter. They are easily available as books or online. After you finish each chapter, attempt their questions.
- After 20% of your syllabus is covered, reattempt the questions and see how much you have retained. There will be no point in forgetting the old chapters!
- You will come across some topics you will find difficult. After 50% of syllabus is covered, go through these topics again. it will help you grasp them much better.
- Attempt questions of the topics you did after Step 3
- As days come closer, do not panic or go over the last 50% in a hurry. You should give 100% in all the chapters. Though some may advice you to give more importance to Important Chapters they mark, it is better to be thorough with all chapters at this stage.
- After you have attempted all questions of NTSE Question bank, try to see which topics you need to give a revision.
- Re attempt questions you had previously answered wrong.
- Now work on time improvement. This can be done by giving mock tests.
- Try to bring average question timing between 1 to 1.5 minutes.
- Solve Previous year NTSE papers. (Click Here for Question Papers)
- After the entire above are done, you can do a revision of important topics.
Go to NTSE Preparation Home Page Sample Papers Old Question Papers Mock Test