JMI Mushir Fatma Nursery School Admission 2022: Jamia Millia Islamia has released the result for Nursery School Admission 2022. Candidates can check result by entering Course Type and Course Name on the official website, which is jmi.ac.in or jmicoe.in. Selection of candidates is done through a draw of lots. Candidate can read all the necessary details regarding JMI Mushir Fatma Nursery School Admission 2022 such as application form, fee etc. on this page.c
Latest – Jamia Millia Islamia has released the result for Nursery School Admission 2022. Scroll Down to check it.
JMI Mushir Fatma Nursery School Admission 2022
There are a total of 140 seats in nursery admissions are offered to. Draw of lots is organized separately for each category. Candidates can check important dates regarding JMI Mushir Fatma Nursery School Admission 2022 below.
JMI Mushir Fatma Nursery School Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Availability of Application Forms||15 Apr 2022|
|Last date of submission of online Application Form||13 May 2022|
|Release of result||11 Jun 2022|
|Date and Time for Written Test and|
Draw of Lots
|07 Jun 2022 (Tuesday)|
JMI Mushir Fatma Nursery School Admission 2022 Result
Jamia Millia Islamia has released the result for admission to class Nursery. It has released online at jmi.ucanapply.com. To check the result, candidates have to enter the Course Type and Course Name. The direct link to check the result is provided below.
Result: Click here to check the result for JMI Mushir Fatma Nursery School Admission 2022.
JMI Mushir Fatma Nursery School Admission 2022 Application Form
The application form can only be submitted online through the official website of Jamia Millia Islamia, jmi.ac.in or jmicoe.in.
Apply Online: Click here to apply online for JMI Mushir Fatma Nursery School Admission 2022.
Keep the following items in your hand before applying :
- Email id
- Mobile no
- Scanned photo
- Scanned signature
- Credit card, Net banking or ATM-Debit card
Application Fee: The candidates need to pay Rs. 300 as the application fee amount for Jamia school admission.
How to Apply?
Following steps are required to apply for nursery admission in JMI Mushir Fatma Nursery School 2022
Step 1: Registration
Step 2: Account Activation
Step 3: Complete the application form and fee payment
JMI Mushir Fatma Nursery School Admission Notification 2022
Notice: Click here to check the JMI Mushir Fatma Nursery School Admission Notification 2022.
JMI Mushir Fatma Nursery School Admission Details
- Number of seats available for the Nursery is 140.
- Age limit for candidates applying in Nursery should be between 3 years to 4 years as on 31.03.2022.
- A maximum of 5% of total available seats is reserved for Kashmiri Migrants, but all the other admission criteria and formalities shall remain the same.
- No relaxation will be given in terms of age criteria to any candidate.
- Photocopies of the following documents are required to be submitted at the time of admission along with original copy for verification.
- Date of Birth certificate of the candidate attested by any of the following: Gram Panchayat (BDO) or Tehsildar’s sign and seal, officers of Town area or Municipal Board or Corporation.
- Parent’s Address Proof (Any one of the following)
- Voter ID card
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Latest Telephone/Electricity Bill
- A copy of the candidate’s vaccination card should be attached along with other documents.
- All forms will be screened according to the age criteria. If a candidate is found to be younger or older even for a day, she/he will be rejected.
- Draw of lots will be held separately for each category.
- Following Annual Charges will be collected from students of Nursery and KG at the time of admission:
- Annual Day Function: Rs.300/-
- Annual Sports: Rs.300/-
- Educational Tour: Rs.300/ –
- There is no hostel facility in Mushir Fatma Nursery School.
Mushir Fatma Nursery School
Jamia Millia Islamia is famous for its teachings and training at the primary level and it is the result of the hard work and dedication of some great teachers who contributed selflessly in providing world class education at the primary level. During the days of its formative years, a German lady named Ms. Gerda Philipsborn accompanied Dr. Zakir Hussain to Jamia. Experiencing her interest in children, Dr. Zakir Hussain requested for her engagement with class 1 of Primary school but this could not continue for long due to her sudden departure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.