|ANTHE'18 for Class 8, 9, 10. 100% Scholarship. Cash Rewards.||Apply Now!|
Candidates are eligible to apply for admission to the further class in AMU School 2019 if he/she has passed the qualifying examination (wherever required) from a recognized school and must have also fulfills all other eligibility requirements in terms of Transfer Certificate, age etc. If the age falls short or exceeds even by a single day, the candidates will not be eligible for admission in AMU School.
AMU School Admission 2019 to Foreign Nationals / NRI
The important dates for AMU School Admission 2019 to Foreign Nationals / NRI is listed below.
|Last date of online submission of duly filled in Application Form||2nd week of Feb 2019|
|Application form restarts||Last week of Feb 2019|
|Date of test & interview for class VI & IX||2nd week of Apr 2019|
|Release of Answer Key for class IX||3rd week of Apr 2019|
|Release of Answer Key for class VI||Last week of Apr 2019|
AMU School Application Form 2019
The application form can be filled by the eligible candidates on or before the last date. The Admission Test Fee / Processing Charges (non-refundable) of Rupees 6500.00 (equivalent to US Dollar 100.00) in Indian Currency is to be remitted ONLINE.
AMU School Admit Card 2019
The Admit Card can be downloaded from the Controller of examinations website after the successful completion of the application form. It is only after verification of the eligibility that the candidate would be considered for admission. Mere appearing or qualifying in the test does not entitle a candidate for selection / admission.
AMU School Answer Key 2019
AMU School will release the answer key for the admission test of class IX (NRI) as well as for the class VI(NRI). Answer key for the class VI(NRI) will be declared in last week of April 2019. Candidates who will appeare in exam can check their score through the answer key. However, list of selected candidates will be displayed on the notice boards of the concerned schools.
AMU School Selection List 2019
List of selected Candidates for Admission to AMU Schools Session 2019-20 will be published. Candidates can check from the official website or the same can be checked from this page.
Documents to be uploaded with the Application Form:
The eligibility conditions / Age Limit and other rules as prescribed for candidates applying under General Category will be applicable for candidates applying under Foreign National/NRI category. The following documents are to be uploaded with the Application Form:
- Mark-sheets / Grade-sheets of qualifying examination. In case the result of the qualifying examination has not been declared at the time of applying, candidate must attach self-attested scanned copies of mark-sheets / grade-sheets of examination passed in the preceding year. In case if Grades are awarded then the Grade conversion table for conversion of Grades into marks duly authenticated by the concerned Examination Board is also to be attached.
- Date of Birth Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Relevant pages of candidate’s valid passport (For Foreign Nationals only) is to be attached.
- Any other relevant document.
Documents to be produced at the time of interview:
- Candidate applying under NRI Category shall submit the following additional documents of his/her NRI Parent at the time of Interview.
- Relevant pages of the Passport showing Visa and latest exit and entry date duly attested by the Indian High Commission / Embassy / Consulate.
- The NRE Bank Account Number in India with copies of relevant documents duly attested by the concerned bank.
- Any one of the following certificates issued not prior to January 20, 2019.
- Certificate from the employer in the country of residence stating employment position of NRI certified by the Indian High Commission / Embassy / Consulate.
- f self-employed, carrying his / her own business then a certificate in that respect duly certified by the Indian High Commission / Embassy /Consulate.
- NRI Certificate issued by the Indian High Commission / Embassy / Consulate.
Note: Full name of the candidate’s NRI parent and relationship with the candidate must be mentioned in the above document.
- The eligible candidates under NRI category would be required to appear in a written test and interview or any other proficiency test as decided by the University. The scheduled start for test is 10:00 am and for interview 03:00 pm and venue will be STS school (Minto Circle).
- Admissions will be offered based on the merit of the above Test. However Foreign Nationals are exempted from appearing in the Test.
- Selected candidates shall have to fulfill the eligibility conditions for the Class as detailed in the Guide to Admission (Schools) at the time of admission.
- Those admitted in the school will have to pay school fee and Hostel Charges (if applicable) separately in addition the admission charges.
- Candidates admitted under Foreign National/NRI category will also have to pay a sum of US Dollar 600.00 per annum in each subsequent academic Session up to Class X.
A few seats are earmarked for Admission of Foreign Nationals / Children of Non Resident Indians in S.T.S. High School (Minto Circle) and the AMU Girls’ High School as detailed below.
Answer Key 2018 – 19
Students can also check the answer key from the link provided below and calculate their marks carefully.
- Click here to check the answer key of AMU School for class IX (NRI).
- Click here to check the answer key of AMU School for class VI (NRI).
Official website: www.amu.ac.in
For more details regarding AMU School Admission, candidate can Download 2018 Information Brochure.
Insofar, Official details on AMU School Admission 2019 to Foreign Nationals / NRI has not been announced. Information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Aligarh Muslim University releases AMU School Admission 2019 to Foreign Nationals / NRI information brochure, details will be updated here.