Candidates are eligible to apply for admission to the further class in AMU School 2019 if he/she has passed the qualifying examination (wherever required) from a recognized school and must have also fulfills all other eligibility requirements in terms of Transfer Certificate, age etc. If the age falls short or exceeds even by a single day, the candidates will not be eligible for admission in AMU School.
AMU School Admission 2019 to Foreign Nationals / NRI
The important dates for AMU School Admission 2019 to Foreign Nationals / NRI is listed below.
|Last date of online submission of duly filled in Application Form||16 Feb 2019|
|Date of test & interview for class VI||24 & 25 Mar 2019|
|Date of test & interview for class IX||31 Mar & 01 Apr 2019|
|Release of Answer Key for class IX||31 Mar 2019|
|Release of Answer Key for class VI||25 Apr 2019|
AMU School Answer Key 2019
AMU School has released the answer key for the admission test of class VI and class IX (NRI). Candidates who appeared in the exam can check the class VI & IX answer key from below.
Class VI (NRIs)
Click here to check the Answer Key for Class VI (NRIs).
Class IX (NRIs)
Click here to check the Answer Key for Class IX (NRIs).
AMU School Application Form 2019
The application form can be filled by the eligible candidates on or before the last date. The Admission Test Fee / Processing Charges (non-refundable) of Rupees 7200.00 (equivalent to US Dollar 100.00) in Indian Currency is to be remitted ONLINE.
Documents to be uploaded with the Application Form:
The eligibility conditions / Age Limit and other rules as prescribed for candidates applying under General Category will be applicable for candidates applying under Foreign National/NRI category. The following documents are to be uploaded with the Application Form:
- Mark-sheets / Grade-sheets of qualifying examination. In case the result of the qualifying examination has not been declared at the time of applying, candidate must attach self-attested scanned copies of mark-sheets / grade-sheets of examination passed in the preceding year. In case if Grades are awarded then the Grade conversion table for conversion of Grades into marks duly authenticated by the concerned Examination Board is also to be attached.
- Date of Birth Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Relevant pages of candidate’s valid passport (For Foreign Nationals only) is to be attached.
- Any other relevant document.
AMU School Admit Card 2019
The Admit Card can be downloaded from the Controller of examinations website after the successful completion of the application form. It is only after verification of the eligibility that the candidate would be considered for admission. Mere appearing or qualifying in the test does not entitle a candidate for selection / admission.
AMU School Selection List 2019
List of selected Candidates for Admission to AMU Schools Session 2019-20 will be published. Candidates can check from the official website or the same can be checked from this page.
Documents to be produced at the time of interview:
- Candidate applying under NRI Category shall submit the following additional documents of his/her NRI Parent at the time of Interview.
- Relevant pages of the Passport showing Visa and latest exit and entry date duly attested by the Indian High Commission / Embassy / Consulate.
- The NRE Bank Account Number in India with copies of relevant documents duly attested by the concerned bank.
- Any one of the following certificates issued not prior to January 20, 2019.
- Certificate from the employer in the country of residence stating employment position of NRI certified by the Indian High Commission / Embassy / Consulate.
- If self-employed, carrying his / her own business then a certificate in that respect duly certified by the Indian High Commission / Embassy /Consulate.
- NRI Certificate issued by the Indian High Commission / Embassy / Consulate.
Note: Full name of the candidate’s NRI parent and relationship with the candidate must be mentioned in the above document.
- The eligibility conditions, Age Limit, Selection Process, Test Paper details and Test Paper syllabus for admission under NRI category shall be same as for admissions under general category.
- Admissions will be offered based on the merit of the above Test. However, Foreign Nationals are exempted from appearing in the Test.
- Selected candidates shall have to pay a sum of US Dollar 1000.00 (one thousand US Dollars only), in Indian Currency, at the exchange rate existing at the time of admission through a Demand Draft in favour of the Finance Officer, AMU Aligarh payable at Aligarh towards admission charges. Payment may also be made through ONLINE in the account number of School in which the candidate is
- Those admitted in the school will have to pay school fee and Hostel Charges (if applicable) separately in addition the admission charges.
- Candidates admitted under Foreign National/NRI category will also have to pay a sum of US Dollar 600.00 per annum in each subsequent academic Session up to Class X.
A few seats are earmarked for Admission of Foreign Nationals / Children of Non Resident Indians in the following Schools as per the detail provided below:
Answer Key 2018 – 19
Students can also check the answer key from the link provided below and calculate their marks carefully.
- Click here to check the answer key of AMU School for class IX (NRI).
- Click here to check the answer key of AMU School for class VI (NRI).
Official website: www.amu.ac.in
For more details regarding AMU School Admission 2019, a candidate can download Information Brochure.