National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) Book for Class XII
NCERT Class XII Accountancy Book Part I and Part II are given below.
Accountancy Part I
- Chapter 1 – Accounting for Not-for-Profit Organisation
- Chapter 2 – Accounting for Partnership : Basic Concepts
- Chapter 3 – Reconstitution of a Partnership Firm – Admission of a Partner
- Chapter 4 – Reconstitution of Partnership Firm – Retirement/Death of a Partner
- Chapter 5 – Dissolution of Partnership Firm
Accountancy Part II
- Chapter 1 – Accounting for Share Capital
- Chapter 2 – Issue and Redemption of Debentures
- Chapter 3 – Financial Statements of a Company
- Chapter 4 – Analysis of Financial Statements
- Chapter 5 – Accounting Ratios
- Chapter 6 – Cash Flow Statement
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.