Important Talent Search Exams
|Allen TALLENTEX 2018 (Class 5 to 11)|
|Aakash ANTHE 2017 : 100% Scholarship (Class 8, 9, 10)|
- Power sharing is important because it the conflict between different social groups.
- Social conflicts often lead to violence and political instability, power sharing is a good way to ensure the stability of political order.
- A democratic rule involves sharing power with those affected by its exercise, and who have to live with its effects. People have a right to be consuloted on how they are to be governed. A legitimate gout is one …….. citizens through participation, acquire a stake in the system.
- One basis of principle of democracy is that people are the source of all political power.
- Power is shared among different organs of govt such as the legislature, executive and judiciary.
- Power can be should among governments at different levels a general govt. for the entire country and governments at the provincial or regional level.
1. What do you mean by power sharing?
2. Name all the different organs of govt.?
3. What do you mean power sharing in a country?
4. What do you mean by majority?
5. What are different forms of power sharing in modern democracies give an example of each of these.