NCERT Class XII Chemistry: Chapter 9 – Coordination Compounds
National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) Book for Class XII
Chapter: Chapter 9 – Coordination Compounds
After studying this Unit, you will be able to
- appreciate the postulates of Werner’s theory of coordination compounds;
- know the meaning of the terms: coordination entity, central atom/ion, ligand, coordination number, coordination sphere, coordination polyhedron, oxidation number, homoleptic and heteroleptic;
- learn the rules of nomenclature of coordination compounds;
- write the formulas and names of mononuclear coordination compounds;
- define different types of isomerism in coordination compounds;
- understand the nature of bonding in coordination compounds in terms of the Valence Bond and Crystal Field theories;
- learn the stability of coordination compounds;
- appreciate the importance and applications of coordination compounds in our day to day life.
Class XII NCERT Chemistry Text Book Chapter 9 Coordination Compounds is given below
|« Previous||Next »|
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.