NCERT Class XII Chemistry: Chapter 10 – Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) Book for Class XII
Chapter: Chapter 10 – Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
After studying this Unit, you will be able to
- name haloalkanes and haloarenes according to the IUPAC system of nomenclature from their given structures;
- describe the reactions involved in the preparation of haloalkanes and haloarenes and understand various reactions that they undergo;
- correlate the structures of haloalkanes and haloarenes with various types of reactions;
- use stereochemistry as a tool for understanding the reaction mechanism;
- appreciate the applications of organo-metallic compounds;
- highlight the environmental effects of polyhalogen compounds.
Class XII NCERT Chemistry Text Book Chapter 10 Haloalkanes and Haloarenes is given below
|« Previous||Next »|
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.