NCERT Class XII Chemistry: Chapter 12 – Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) Book for Class XII
Chapter: Chapter 12 – Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
After studying this Unit, you will be able to
- write the common and IUPAC names of aldehydes, ketones and carboxylic acids;
- write the structures of the compounds containing functional groups namely carbonyl and carboxyl groups;
- describe the important methods of preparation and reactions of these classes of compounds;
- correlate physical properties and chemical reactions of aldehydes, ketones and carboxylic acids, with their structures;
- explain the mechanism of a few selected reactions of aldehydes and ketones;
- understand various factors affecting the acidity of carboxylic acids and their reactions;
- describe the uses of aldehydes, ketones and carboxylic acids.
Class XII NCERT Chemistry Text Book Chapter 12 Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids is given below
|« Previous||Next »|
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.