NCERT Class XII Chemistry: Chapter 13 – Amines
National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) Book for Class XII
Chapter: Chapter 13 – Amines
After studying this Unit, you will be able to
- describe amines as derivatives of ammonia having a pyramidal structure;
- classify amines as primary, secondary and tertiary;
- name amines by common names and IUPAC system;
- describe some of the important methods of preparation of amines;
- explain the properties of amines;
- distinguish between primary, secondary and tertiary amines;
- describe the method of preparation of diazonium salts and their importance in the synthesis of a series of aromatic compounds including azo dyes.
Class XII NCERT Chemistry Text Book Chapter 13 Amines is given below
|« Previous||Next »|
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.