NCERT Class XII Chemistry: Chapter 16 – Chemistry in Everyday Life
National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) Book for Class XII
Chapter: Chapter 16 – Chemistry in Everyday Life
After studying this Unit, you will be able to
- visualise the importance of Chemistry in daily life;
- explain the term ‘chemotherapy’;
- describe the basis of classification of drugs;
- explain drug-target interaction of enzymes and receptors;
- explain how various types of drugs function in the body;
- know about artificial sweetening agents and food preservatives;
- discuss the chemistry of cleansing agents.
Class XII NCERT Chemistry Text Book Chapter 16 Chemistry in Everyday Life is given below
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.