NCERT Class XII Economics: Microeconomics – Non-Competitive Markets
National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) Book for Class XII
Chapter: Microeconomics – Non-Competitive Markets
Topics covered in this chapter
- Simple Monopoly in the Commodity Market
- Market Demand Curve is the Average Revenue Curve
- Total, Average and Marginal Revenues
- Marginal Revenue and Price Elasticity of Demand
- Short Run Equilibrium of the Monopoly Firm
- Other Non-perfectly Competitive Markets
- Monopolistic Competition
- How do Firms behave in Oligopoly?
Class XII NCERT Economics Text Book Microeconomics Non-Competitive Markets is given below
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.