Assam National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) 2017 – 2018: State Council of Educational Research & Training was conducted the first level of National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) Examination for the class X. Assam NTSE 2017 application form, admit card, exam date, result date and other information are mentioned below.
Assam NTSE 2017 – 2018
It is hereby notified that the State Level National Talent Search (1st level) Examination for class X was held on 05 Nov 2017. National Talent Search Scheme is a flagship activity of National Council of Educational Research & Training (NCERT). The purpose of the scheme is to identify the talented students and nurture their talent on the basis of examination conducted. The scholarship will be awarded as per NCERT Rules.
Schedule for the Assam NTSE is given below.
|Last date of submission of application form||20 Sep 2017|
|Availability of Admit Card||27 Oct 2017|
|Date of exam||05 Nov 2017|
Assam NTSE Question Paper 2017-18
NTSE 2017-18 1st level exam for class X was held on 05 Nov 2017. Candidate successfully participated in NTSE. Candidates can check the Question Paper through the link provided below.
- Assam NTSE Question Paper will be available soon.
Assam NTSE Answer Key 2017-18
NTSE 2017-18 stage I answer key has been published. NTSE 1st level exam for class X was held on 05 Nov 2017. Candidates can check the unofficial answer key through the link provided below.
- Assam NTSE Answer Key will be available soon.
Assam NTSE Result 2017-18
Here is the result of Assam NTSE 2017-2018 Stage I of the exam that was held on 05 Nov 2017. Check here the merit list of selected candidates of NTSE stage I recommended for NTSE second stage for Assam State.
- Assam NTSE Result will be available soon.
Assam NTSE Cut off 2017-18
Assam NTSE 2017-18 was held on 05th Nov 2017. After declaring the result we will update cut off as soon as possible.
- Cut off will be available soon.
Students of Class-X studying in Government, Local Body, Govt. Aided, Private Schools are eligible to appear for Stage –I examination.
Qualifying Marks: Qualifying marks for candidates from the General category are 40% in each paper and for candidates from SC, ST, PH is 32% in each paper.
Students may visit official website www.madhyamik.in for online submission of application. Candidates are advised to carefully go through the eligibility criteria before applying. Candidates can also apply NTSE for class X from the official website.
- The application process is over now….!!!!
Steps to be followed by candidates
- Documents required for Online Form submission
- Scanned copy of Candidate’s Photograph.
- Scanned copy of Candidate’s Signature.
- Scanned copy of Candidate’s Declaration by Gazzated Officer.
- Scanned copy of Candidate’s Caste certificate (Only for SC and ST candidates).
- Scanned copy of Candidate’s Disability certificate (Disabled candidates).
- Please download and print the Declaration by Gazzated Officer, and get it filled up by the head of the Institution / Gazetted Officer. Scan the same and keep it ready while online form submission you will need to upload it.
- Candidate must use either Mozilla Firefox OR Google Chrome for best results.
- Applicants must have a valid Email id.
- Before filling, Online Application Form read the instructions carefully.
- Fill the Online Application Form carefully and upload scanned photograph and signature (Size of photograph and signature should not be greater than 35KB, 30KB respectively. The photograph and signature should be either in ‘.jpeg’ or ‘.jpg’ format). It should be without cap or goggles. Spectacles are allowed. Candidates not complying with these instructions or with unclear photograph are liable to be rejected.
- There is provision to make changes in the Online Application Form before submission. However, before clicking on Submit button candidate should verify the entries made in Application Form. There is no provision to make changes in the Online Application Form once Submit button is clicked.
- Please remember the password given by you; It is important for further login. In case you forget it, call the helpline no. 09769199421 [ Monday to Saturday: 10 a.M to 6 p.M ]
- After submitting the Online Application Form, you should take SBI Bank E-Challan printout which is in two parts. You can log in with your password and take print out of your online submission form after successful payment.
- Required fee is printed on your SBI Bank E-Challan. With this E-Challan pay the fee in any Branch of State Bank of India from second working day onward, from the day of printing E-Challan. Do not forget to obtain your copy of E-Challan showing Journal ID/Transaction ID after depositing fee.
- If any mistake is done during online submission by the applicant then he/she may fill up and submit another online application afresh before the deadline.
- Please note that if you do any mistake in filling the online Application Form, it cannot be corrected by the Director Of Secondary Education Guwahati, Assam. The Director Of Secondary Education Guwahati, Assam will take no responsibility of any kind for such mistakes.
- The Applicant’s email id and mobile number will be used for further communication.
How to deposit fee
Fee: Rs.150/- per student of General Category. Rs.100/- per student of SC/ST Category.
For Online submission of application, the candidates have to deposit fee in any SBI Branch by e-challan generated by Online Postal. The last date of submission of fees in Bank is 25 Sep 2017.
In case of any confusion, the students may contact the Liaison Officer (K.U. Ahmed), Dy. D.S.E. over telephone number is 0361-2381657(O)during working hours Helpline No.09869226648 (Monday to Saturday: 10 A.M to 5 P.M.)
The Admit Card for the candidate will be available online. The candidate may download his/her admit card by putting his/her application number or username as per the scheduled date. If any candidate fails to submit required information or deposit required fee, their application will be rejected and no admit card will be issued against them.
- Download Admit card for Assam NTSE 2017 From Here – Process is over now..!!
Stage-I NTSE Examination will be held at almost all the District Headquarters. However, the center of examination may be increased or decreased by the authority depending upon the number of candidates for the Examination from the District.
There will be two-stage selection process for award of scholarship. Stage-I, selection will be done by State /UT and those who qualify Stage-I will be eligible to appear for Stage-II examination, conducted by NCERT.
Assam District & Center List ( NTSE )
Assam State quota is 89
- 15% Scholarship will be reserved for students belonging SC category.
- 7.5% Scholarship will be reserved for students belonging SC category and
- 3% for Physically Challenged Group of Students.
About One thousand scholarships are awarded for different stages of education as follows:
- Scholarship of Rs. 1250/- per month for Class XI to XII.
- Scholarship of Rs. 2000/- per month for Undergraduates and Post-graduates.
- Amount of Scholarship for Ph.D. be fixed in accordance with the UGC norms.