Assam National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) 2020: Admit Card for Assam NTSE has been released, you are advised to get your admit card before the last date. It is hereby inform that the State Level National Talent Search Examination (Stage-I) for class X which is going to be held on November 03, 2019 and National Level Examination (Stage-II) will be held on 10 May 2020 for all All states and Union Territories. All applicants of class X studying in recognized school are eligible to appear for the Stage I examination conducted by States in which the schools are located. Get complete information on Assam NTSE 2020 application form, admit card, exam date, result date, and other details from below.
Latest: To check Answer Key for NTSE Stage 1 . Click here
Assam NTSE 2020 for Class X
National Talent Search Scheme is a flagship activity of the National Council of Educational Research & Training (NCERT). The purpose of the scheme is to identify the talented students and nurture their talent on the basis of examination conducted. The scholarship will be awarded as per NCERT Rules.
Schedule for the Assam NTSE 2020 is given below.
|Last date to pay the Application Fee||15 Oct 2019|
|NTSE Admit Card||Released|
|Date of Stage I examination||03 Nov 2019|
|Date of Exam (2nd level)||10 May 2020|
Assam NTSE Admit Card 2020
The Admit Card for NTSE 2020 has been issued as per the schedule. The candidate can download his/her admit card by putting his/her application number or username on the Assam NTSE portal by following the link provided in this page. If any candidate fails to submit the required information or deposit required fee, their application will be rejected and no admit card will be issued against them.
Admit Card: Click here to download the Assam NTSE Admit Card 2020.
The notification related to Exam dates for NTSE 2019-2020 session has release by NCERT on the official website and a link to check the same is provided below. Further more, Assam NTSE State will also release the notification regarding the NTSE 2019-2020 session and link for the same will also be provided here as per the announcement by the State.
- Click here to check the notice regarding Exam dates for NTSE 2019-2020 session has been released by NCERT.
Students have to visit the official website for online submission of application. Candidates are advised to carefully go through the eligibility criteria before applying. Candidates can also apply NTSE for class X from the link that will be provided here. Candidate can use either Mozilla Firefox OR Google Chrome for best results.
Steps to be followed by candidates
The steps to fill the application form are given below.
- Applicants must have a valid Email id.
- Before filling, Online Application Form read the instructions carefully.
- Fill the Online Application Form carefully and upload scanned photograph and signature. The photograph and signature should be either in ‘.jpeg’ or ‘.jpg’ format). It should be without cap or goggles. Spectacles are allowed. Candidates not complying with these instructions or with unclear photograph are liable to be rejected.
- There is provision to make changes in the Online Application Form before submission. However, before clicking on Submit button candidate should verify the entries made in Application Form. There is no provision to make changes in the Online Application Form once Submit button is clicked.
- Please remember the password given by you; It is important for further login.
- After submitting the Online Application Form. You can log in with your password and take print out of your online submission form after successful payment.
- If any mistake is done during online submission by the applicant then he/she may fill up and submit another online application afresh before the deadline.
- Please note that if you do any mistake in filling the online Application Form, it cannot be corrected by the officials. The Officials will take no responsibility of any kind for such mistakes.
- The Applicant’s email id and mobile number will be used for further communication.
How to deposit fee
The application fee is mandatory to complete the application process. The application fee given below is as per the last year data.
Fee: Rs.200/- per student of General Category. Rs.150/- per student of SC/ST Category.
Documents required for Online Form submission
- Scanned copy of Candidate’s Photograph.
- Scanned copy of Candidate’s Signature.
- Scanned copy of Candidate’s Declaration by Gazzated Officer.
- Scanned copy of Candidate’s Caste certificate (Only for SC and ST candidates).
- Scanned copy of Candidate’s Disability certificate (Disabled candidates).
The students who are studying X Class during the current academic year i.e., 2020 in any recognized school in Assam are eligible to appear for the above said Examination.
Assam NTSE 2020 Examination Pattern
The following exam pattern details is according to the NCERT latest information notification. The Stage I & II examination will comprise of two parts, namely-
Paper I: Mental Ability Test (MAT): Consisting of 100 questions for 100 Marks.
Paper II: Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT): Candidates have to answer the 100 Question in 120 minutes for 100 Marks.
|Test Type||Marks||Number of Questions||Duration (in minutes)|
|Mental Ability Test (MAT)||100||100||120|
|Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)||100||100||120|
Marking Scheme: For each correct answer candidates will awarded with 1 marks in both MAT and SAT papers. At Stage II There will be a negative marking.
Candidates are advised to take the mock test for the preparation of NTSE examination. It helps in getting the idea of Exam pattern and also help in management of time for answering the question in the test. You can access the below link to start the mock test and study calmly.
Assam NTSE Answer Key 2020
NTSE 2020 stage I answer key will be published on the official website. NTSE 1st level exam for class X will be held on schedule date. Candidates can also check the official answer key through the link that will be provided here.
Assam NTSE Result 2020
The result of Assam NTSE 2020 Stage I will be announced after the successful completion of the exam. The merit list of NTSE stage I will be released for NTSE second stage for Assam State and candidates can check it through the link that will be provided below.
Assam NTSE 2020 Cut Off
Candidates have to obtained the minimum cut off marks to qualify the NTSE exam. The qualifying marks for candidates from SC/ST/PH category is 32% in each paper and for other (General/OBC & EWS) Categories it is 40% in each paper.
Arunachal Pradesh NTSE Question Paper 2020
Assam NTSE 2020 Examination Answer Key will be checked here after the exam. This is the opportunity for the candidates to get an idea of their rough scores of the examination. The question paper with answer key will be available here for getting reference purpose of the examination. Once the examination gets over, the candidate curiously waits for the release of the question papers and their answer keys. So that they could get their estimated score of the examination.The procedure to download and utilize the answer keys will be provided here.
Identification of talent comprises two-stage selection process. While the individual State/UT conducts the first stage selection, the second stage selection at the national level is carried out by the NCERT.
State Level Exam: State level examination may have two parts: Part-I Mental Ability Test (MAT) and PartII Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) for nominating the required number of candidates for the second level test to be conducted by the NCERT.
National Level Exam: Only the candidates selected by the States/UTs on the basis of their screening examination shall be eligible to appear in the National level examination to be conducted by the NCERT on the Second Sunday of May each year (unless otherwise notified).
Official Website: madhyamik.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.