1. All candidates are advised to read this Prospectus carefully before filling the admission forms. The information in this Prospectus will be implemented according to the Act, Statutes, Ordinances, Regulations and the decisions of the Board of Management at various times.
2. Right of admission is reserved and all admissions are provisional.
3. Admissions will take place on the basis of written examination/established procedure, provided no other procedure has been recommended.
4. No officer or committee has the right to make nominations for admission. No requests will be entertained in this regard.
5. All students admitted will be subject to the established rules and regulations of Jamia (Act, Statutes, Ordinances, Regulations, and decisions of Board of Management of Jamia Schools).
6. All information in this Prospectus is subject to change without any prior notice. Changes made will be notified and advertised. No candidate will be intimated individually.
7. The Examinations of Secondary (X) and Senior Secondary (XII) classes conducted by Jamia Millia Islamia are recognised by the Central Board of Secondary Education (C.B.S.E.) and considered equivalent for admission/employment purposes.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.