UCO Exam Structure & Pattern 2020: UCO is a national level exam conducted by Unified council in offline mode at the candidate’s school respectively. Those candidates who are appearing for the exam must check the exam pattern and exam structure. Candidates should be familiar with the exam pattern. It describes about the level of exam and weightage of questions asked in the exam. Moreover, 50 multiple choice questions will be asked in the exam. Candidates can get more information about UCO Exam structure and Pattern 2020 from this page.
Unified Cyber Olympiad (UCO) Exam Structure & Pattern 2020
The exam is consist of 4 sections i.e. Mental Ability, Reasoning, Computers and English. This exam will be conducted in 2 level. The first level will be conducted in the school premises of the respective schools. The second level for the top 500 students from each class/grade will be conducted in the nearest selected State Head Quarters/Main Towns.
UCO 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the UCO 2020 exam pattern as given below:
Medium of Exam: Exam will be conducted in English Language only.
Mode of Exam: Exam is conducted in offline mode.
Type of Question: Multiple choice Questions will be asked in the exam.
Duration of Exam: The total duration of the exam is one hour.
Number of Question: Paper is consist of 50 Questions.
Marking Scheme: Candidates will get one mark for each correct answer and no mark will be deducted for incorrect answer.
Candidates can check the distrbution of questions and marks from the given below table:
|Section||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
|Mental Ability||15||15 Marks|
|Total||50 Questions||50 marks|
UCO 2020 Preparation Tips
Those students who are preparing for the UCO 2020 exam can check the given below prepation tips in order to heighten their preparation:
- Firstly, candidates have to make a strategy according to the syllabus and level of exam and start the preparation accordingly.
- Solve previous year question papers to check the changing pattern of the exam. Candidates can download the previous year question papers from the official website.
- Attempt mock tests to increase accuracy and check the ability to attempt the test. Candidates can get knowledge about the level of exam from the mock tests.
- Do not stick to one question because it takes more time to solve one question. Make a not for that question and solve it after solving the complete exercise.
- Make notes for last-minute revision. You can use those notes on the day of the exam. Revise each and every topic at least twice.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.