NCERT conducts NTSE Exam for Stage II. Candidates can download the NCERT NTSE Stage II admit card from the official website, which is ncert.nic.in. However, a direct link for downloading the admit card can also be accessed from this page. Admit Card for Stage II is issued to all those candidates who filled NTSE Application Form in specified timelines. National Talent Search Stage I Examination is conducted in all the States and UTs of the country.
NTSE 2023 Notification
The National Talent Search Scheme is a central sector scheme fully funded by Ministry of Education (MoE) Government of India (Gol). NCERT is an implementing agency for NTS scheme. The Scheme was approved till 31st March, 2021. The further implementation of the scheme n its present form has not been approved and has been stalled till further orders. This is for the information of all concerned.
NTSE Admit Card
Make sure that the NTSE Admit Card can be downloaded before the exam date. NTSE Admit Card is released after allotting the Roll Numbers. Candidates can collect the NTSE Admit Card from the online official website of chief superintendent of the examination centre at least one week before the examination. The direct link to download the admit card is made available for all available states for your convenience.
State level examination may have two parts: Part-I Mental Ability Test (MAT) and Part-II Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) for nominating the required number of candidates for the second level test to be conducted by the NCERT. The pattern of written examination at State / UT level is as follows:
Stage I & II: Examination at the State/UT level will comprise three papers i.e
|Papers||Test||No of questions||marks||Duration|
|Paper-I||Mental Ability Test (MAT)||100||100||120 minutes|
|Paper-II||Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)||100||100||120 minutes|
There will be no negative marking in Stage 2.
Important Instructions after downloading Admit Card
- Reach the Examination Centre atleast half an hour before the commencement of the examination; and occupy the seat that bears your Roll Number.
- DO NOT take calculator, mathematical & physical table or any other kind of ready reckoner to the examination hall.
- The examination will be conducted in two sessions on the same day.
- You have to take the examination in Two Parts:
- Part I: Mental Ability Test (MAT)
- Part II : Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT).
- Time for Part I is 120 minutes and for Part II is 120 minutes.
- Each question carries 1 (one) mark.
- Write your Roll Number, as given in the Admit Card, on the Answer Sheet and on the cover page of the Question Booklet in the space provided.
- All questions in the booklets are objective type. For each question FOUR possible answers are given, but only one is correct. Your task is to find out the correct answer and mark your choice in the Answer Sheet.
- Record your answer-using Ball Point Pen only. You have to indicate your answer on the answer sheet as advised by the State/UT.
- During the Examination follow the instructions of the Invigilator strictly.
- Hand over your Question booklet and Answer sheet to the invigilator before you leave the Examination Hall.
- Hand over the admission card to the Invigilator before leaving the examination hall.
Official Website: ncert.nic.in
Leave a Reply