NTSE Application Form 2021 -Students interested in applying for NTSE Examination can request their Teachers / Office for NTSE Stage I Application Form 2021. Application Process for NTSE 2021 is started as per schedule. Students who qualify Stage I will be eligible to appear for Stage II examination conducted by NCERT. NTSE Admit Card will be issued to all eligible candidates who apply within the specified timelines. Information related to NTSE Application Form 2021 can be found on this page.
Latest: Application Form for NTSE 2021 (For Abroad Candidates Only) has been released. Scroll down to get application form.
NTSE Application Form 2021
You may contact the State/UT Liaison officer for procuring application form. Application Forms can be obtained from NCERT website. Candidate can check the important date pertaining to NTSE Application Form 2021.
Schedule for the NTSE 2021 is given below.
|NTSE 2021 Examination||Important Dates|
|Submission of Application Form||To be notified by the respective State and it may vary from state to state|
|Examination in Mizoram, Meghalaya,|
Nagaland and Andaman and Nicobar Islands
|12 Dec 2020|
|Examination in all other States and Union Territories||13 Dec 2020|
|Last date of Apply||To be announced|
|Exam Date||13 Jun 2021|
NTSE Application Form 2021 – Stage I
The completed application form should be signed by the Principal of the school much before the last date. The candidate as well as the Principal of the school must adhere to the last date for submission of the Application Form. Different states may have different last dates for submission. Please confirm from the liaison officer of your state, the address at which the completed forms are to be submitted.
Download Application Form
- Click here to download application form for NTSE 2021 (For Abroad Candidates only)
The State wise contact of the liaison officers are given below and are also available HERE.
States and Union Territories has also notified NTSE Exam Fee 2021 required which will be paid for the Stage-I examination. Therefore, before submitting the application form, you may find out the fees charged for Stage-I Examination and also the mode of payment from the respective State Liaison Officers (LOs). However, NCERT does not charge any fee for Stage-II examination.
All queries related to application form should be directed to the State Liaison Officers (LOs). No application should be sent to NCERT.
NTSE Application Form 2021 – Stage II
NTSE exam Stage II will be conducted as per the schedule given above. NTSE Application Form 2021 and other related information is given on this page. It is advised that student read the eligibility criteria and other required details before applying for NTSE Stage II.
Instructions for Filling up the Application Form for State Level National Talent Search Examination
- Use Legal (8.5” x 14”) size paper for taking print.
- Incomplete/wrongly filled in application forms are liable to be rejected.
- The Indian Students Studying Abroad should fill the relevant items of the application forms and should forward it to NCERT along with Class IX mark sheet.
- Please mention the name of State/ UT, where the candidate wants to appear in the national level NTS examination, in the covering letter.
- Applicants are requested to refer/consult the application form, published by the States/ UTs, for caste category reservation. Some options of Caste Category (like OBC, Other 1 and Other 2), given in the form are applicable for the State/ UT only. No reservation will be given against these categories by the NCERT in the national level examination.
- NCERT is not responsible, if any other item, which is not given in the common application form, has been included by the State/UT.
- Make sure that the Admit Card is not detached from the application form. Admit cards will be sent to the chief superintendent of the examination centre after allotting the Roll Numbers. Candidate can collect the Admit Card from the chief superintendent of the examination centre at least one week before the examination.
- Reach the Examination Centre atleast half an hour before the commencement of the examination; and occupy the seat that bears your Roll Number.
- DO NOT take calculator, mathematical & physical table or any other kind of ready reckoner to the examination hall.
- The examination will be conducted in two sessions on the same day.
- You have to take the examination in Two Parts:
- Part I: Mental Ability Test (MAT)
- Part II :Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT).
- Time for Part I is 120 minutes and for Part II is also of 120 minutes.
- Each question carries 1 (one) mark.
- Write your Roll Number, as given in the Admit Card, on the Answer Sheet and on the cover page of the Question Booklet in the space provided.
- All questions in the booklets are objective type. For each question FOUR possible answers are given, but only one is correct. Your task is to find out the correct answer and mark your choice in the Answer Sheet.
- Record your answer-using Ball Point Pen only. You have to indicate your answer on the answer sheet as advised by the State/UT.
- During the Examination follow the instructions of the Invigilator strictly.
- Hand over your Question booklet and Answer sheet to the invigilator before you leave the Examination Hall.
- Hand over the admission card to the Invigilator before leaving the examination hall.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.