Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) is a scholarship program, initiated by the Department of Science and Technology (DST), which is now run by the Indian Institute of Science (IISc). Every year IISc Bangalore conducts KVPY Aptitude Test. The KVPY Aptitude test comprises a written examination. Here we are providing KVPY 2013 Question Paper & Answer Key for SB/SX Stream for the candidates so that they can prepare themselves for the upcoming examination.
KVPY 2013 Question Paper & Answer Key for SB/SX Stream
For knowing the exact idea of the questions the candidates should solve the KVPY question papers. By solving the KVPY question paper the candidates can prepare about the exam in a more simple and effective way.
Scroll down the Question Paper and get the Answer Key!KVPY 2013 Question Paper with Answer Key for SB/SX Stream
How To Use KVPY Question Paper?
The best way to use the previous year’s question paper of KVPY is to solve them within the time limit. Set a clock and start attempting questions one by one. When time is up, check answers from the KVPY answer key and see how many questions you have attempted correctly. For incorrect one, check from solutions and attempt them again. This way helps you to correctly understand the exam pattern, types of questions and also build up speed and accuracy.
KVPY Exam Pattern
Candidates can check here the exam pattern for Stream SB/SX.
- Mode of the exam – It is a computer based test
- Duration of the exam – The test is of 03 hours duration
- Language – The paper consist of questions in both English and Hindi language
- Type of questions – There are MCQ type questions in the test
- Streams – The Aptitude test is conducted for two streams namely Stream A and Streams-SB and SX
- Marking Scheme – There is negative marking for an incorrect answer. For a wrong answer in Part I, 0.25 marks are deducted and for Part II, there is a negative marking of 0.50 for a wrong answer.
- Distribution of Question in Stream SB/SX –There are four sections in both Part Iand Part II (Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics).Candidates may answer any THREE subjects in Part I and any TWO subjects in PartII. In case candidate attempts more sections, best of three in Part I and best of two in Part II will be considered.
Exam Pattern for SB / SX
|Section name||Question number|
|Part 1 Mathematics||1 to 20|
|Part 1 Physics||21 to 40|
|Part 1 Chemistry||41 to 60|
|Part 1 Biology||61 to 80|
|Part 2 Mathematics||81 to 90|
|Part 2 Physics||91 to 100|
|Part 2 Chemistry||101 to 110|
|Part 2 Biology||111 to 120|
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.