Kittur Rani Channamma Sainik School Belgaum Admission 2019 – Notification had been released for admission of Girls to Standard VI for the academic year 2019-2020. Result for Sainik school admission has been released. Admission is subject to qualifying in the All India Entrance Examination followed by Interviews, Physical Fitness and Medical Examination conducted by this Institution.
Kittur Rani Channamma Sainik School Belgaum Admission 2019
Kittur Rani Channamma Residential Sainik School for Girls is the only Public School for Girls that is being run on the lines of Sainik (Military) School with the primary aim of Empowering the Nation with Enlightened, Confident Women of 21st Century.
|Sale of Application Form starts from||08 Oct 2018|
|Last date for submitting the duly filled application||01 Dec 2018|
|Last date for submission of Application after due date with Penalty||01 Dec 2018|
|Date of Examination||06 Jan 2019|
|Date of Result||04 Feb 2019|
Result for Kittur Rani Channamma Sainik School Belgaum has been released online. Candidates can check the result by visiting the official website. Link to check the same is also given below for the sake of the candidates. The shortlisted candidates will be required to appear before Medical Examination and Interview Boards.
Result: Click here to check the AISSEE Result 2019.
- Hall Tickets dispatched by ordinary post. School is not responsible for postal delays. If hall ticket doesn’t reach you by post then you can download your hall ticket from center wise hall ticket list below and get the page printed where your ward name appears in the respective center you applied for.
- The Candidate should reach the Examination Center with Father / Mother only before 8:00 A.M. Along with hall ticket.
- Parents have to make their own arrangement for breakfast for the candidate on the date of examination.
- Candidate has to carry blue ballpoint Pen. [Pencil, Calculators , Compass Box, Mobile , Watch & Clip Board are not allowed].
- The Candidate should not write her Hall Ticket Number anywhere. The question paper – cum Answer Booklet, given to the candidate readily contains the hall ticket Number. Do not forget to check this.
- Candidates should make their own arrangements for conveyance to the Examination center and back & wear Normal Dress.
- If the candidate makes any identification mark on the answer papers, her candidature will be withdrawn.
- Candidate who qualifies in the Entrance Examination will be called for Viva-voice at Kittur on an appointed day, by sending the Call Letters, as per Merit List.
- Results of unsuccessful candidates will not be communicated to them in any way. No correspondences or query will be entertained in this connection.
- Request for the change of center will not be accepted.
|Exam center||Exam Center Address||Exam Center List|
|Bengaluru||Shree Sarvajna High School, No.7 & 8,14 th cross, 5th main,
MC Layout,Nagarbhavi Road,Vijayanagar, Bengaluru- 560040
|Kalaburgi||Sharana Basaveshwara Public School, Kalaburgi – 585103||Click here|
|Vijayapura||Sainik School Vijayapura – 586102||Click here|
|Kittur||Kittur Rani Channamma Residential Sainik School for Girls,
Kittur, Belagavi- 591115
|Will be updated shortly|
- For More Information Regarding Kittur Rani Channamma Sainik School Belgaum Hall Ticket – Click here
The application form has been available in the school office. Application form can also be fill from the school website www.kittursainikschool.org.
Application process has been over.
Login: Click here for candidates login.
Candidates born between June 1st, 2007 to May 31st, 2009 and having passed Standard Vth are eligible for admission.
Applicable Physical Standards:
|10 – 11 years||128 cm||25 KGs|
|11 – 12 years||130 cm||28 KGs|
|Sl No||Subject||Max Marks||Duration||Medium of examination|
|1||Language Proficiency Test
b) Kannada / Hindi
|25 Each(Total 50)||2 hrs.||English / Kannada|
|2||General Mathematics||75||English / Kannada|
|3||IQ [ Mental Ability Test ]||75||English / Kannada|
Note: Passing in english proficiency test as a part of language ability [sl.no 1(a)] is compulsory, for being considered to be declared as qualified, in the written examination.
Candidates who qualify in the written entrance test will only be called for interview as per their order of merit in the written test and availability of vacancies. The interview would comprise of the following.
Physical Fitness Test – It includes 1 Km Run Horizontal & Vertical Jump to attain qualifying standards.
Medical Examination – By District Surgeon only
Interview by the Selection Board – The final order of merit will be prepared by adding the marks secured in the interview to the marks secured in the written entrance test.
Approximately Rs. 159000/- (Inclusive of Lodging, Boarding, Uniform, and other Deposits) other kit and clothing items will be charged extra.
Of the Total seats available, 15% of the seats are reserved for the SC Candidates and 3 % Seats are reserved for ST Candidates. In case the required SC/ ST Candidates are not available the vacancies will be filled in by General Category Candidates. Reservation to various categories will be as per Government of Karnataka rules. In addition 02 seats are reserved for children of Defence service personnel including Ex-servicemen and 02 seats are reserved for Kittur Hobli Candidates.
Admission of the Students [Karnataka State Domicile] on State Government Scholarship schemes are made for Std VI only. At present 354 scholarships under the scheme are made available in the school. Admissions are made every year only against the scholarship seats vacated by the Girls who leave the school on completion of Class XII or for any other valid reasons.
Documents required for Admission
Parents / Guardians of the girls must submit the following documents at the time of admission:
- Proof of age. The parents may produce one of the following documents as applicable to them as proof of date of birth.
- Transfer certificate duly countersigned by the BEO / DDPI of the concerned Block / District in case of girls who have previously attended a recognized school.
- Serving / Retired service personnel will produce necessary Part – II orders / Certificates from the CO, Record / Service Headquarters furnishing date of Birth of the Girls as entered in the service records of the parent.
- Attested copy of Discharge certificate in case of retired service personnel.
- Agreement to be executed by the parents with the School and State Government if any.
- Affidavit and Certificate of income as applicable.
- Affidavit and Certificate of Domicile from the Tahsildar.
- Certificate of Medical fitness.
- Caste Certificate in respect of SC/ST/OBC Candidates from the prescribed authority.
For Official Notification – Click Here.
Official Website: www.kittursainikschool.in