Sainik School Amaravathinagar Admission 2019 – All India Entrance Examination for Admission to VI and IX Standards of Sainik School, Amaravathinagar for the academic year 2019 – 2020 which will be held on January 06, 2019.
Sainik School Amaravathinagar Admission 2019
For Class VI – 90
For Class IX – 10
Schedule for the AISSEE 2019 is given below.
|Starting date of sale of application form||08 Oct 2018|
|Last date of sale of prospectus & application form||26 Nov 2018|
|Last date of receipt of application form||01 Dec 2018|
|Entrance Exam||06 Jan 2019|
|Result||04 Feb 2019|
|Medical Exam (Tentative)||11 Feb to 28 Feb 2018|
|Publication of Merit list||11 Mar 2019|
Sainik School Amaravathinagar Admission 2019 are done on the basis of All India Sainik Schools Entrance (AISSEE) Examination. Candidates can check complete Information of All India Sainik School Entrance Examination (AISSEE) from the link given below.
The application form can be filled online through direct link which is provided below of AISSEE 2019. Before filling the application form candidate must ensure their eligibility.
Apply Online: Click Here to apply for AISSEE 2019.
- For Gen/Def/Ex-Def category – Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ST category – Rs. 250/-
Note: AISSEE 2019-20 registration will be done ONLINE. No offline registration for any school will be done this year
Boys aged between 10 and 12 years as on March 31, 2019 (i.e., whose date of birth is 01.04.2007 to 31.03.2009) for VI standard and boys aged between 13 and 15 years as on March 31, 2019 (i.e., whose date of birth is 01.04.2004 to 31.03.2006) and studying in VIII std in a recognized School are eligible for admission for IX Standard.
The Entrance Examination will be OMR based Exam system. The Medium of examination for Class VI will be in English or any other recognized official Language. The Question papers for Class VI will be set in English and all the recognized Official languages. BUT THE QUESTION PAPER FOR CLASS IX WILL BE SET IN ENGLISH ONLY.
In case the Entrance Examination cannot be conducted on account of administrative problem, a separate order will be issued to conduct the Entrance Examination on any other date fixed by the Honorary Secretary, Sainik Schools Society, Ministry of Defence, New Delhi.
The Written Examination for Class VI will be conducted as a single paper as follows:
The written examination for Class IX will be conducted as a single paper as follows:
The minimum qualifying marks for General Category candidates as well as children of Defence Service Personnel and Ex-servicemen will be 25% in each subject with 40% in aggregate. In case of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes candidates, minimum qualifying standards are not required and they will be admitted on the basis of inter-se merit evidenced at the Entrance Examination & interview within these categories. In case a SC/ST candidate comes in the general merit on his own, he would be admitted against General Seat and will not be adjusted against the reserved share of SC/ST seats.
The Examination Centres in Tamil Nadu are tentatively as under, subject to the availability of adequate number of candidates. Udumalpet, Puducherry & Chennai for IX std. AMARAVATHINAGAR and PUDUCHERRY for VI std (for class VI boys opting for examination in Tamil medium will appear in Amaravathinagar centre only).
If the number of applicants for a particular centre is very low, these applicants will be attached to the nearest centre, under intimation to the parents concerned. Allotment of centres will be at the discretion of the School, without assigning any reason.
After the written test results, short-listed candidates will be called for Interview and Medical Examination at the chosen centres. In addition to marks prescribed for Written Examination, 50 marks for both VI and IX classes would be set for the interview.
The result of All India Sainik Schools Entrance (AISSEE) Examination will be announced online. Candidates can check their result from the official website Or through the link which will be provided below. The candidates will be selected to appear for the Medical Test and Interview.
The mark list of the candidates appearing in the exam can be supplied only to the concerned parent/ legal guardian of the candidate at the payment of Rs.100/-. In such cases the mark list will be provided to the Parent only when all interview and medical examination formalities are completed in respect of all candidates.
The school will not be able to give any statistical information till the time of completion of admission procedure
Final Merit List
- The merit list for admission to the Sainik School would be compiled on the basis of total mark. In case there is a tie with regard to overall marks, the mark for Mathematics would be considered.
- In case there is a tie here also the marks for English for Class IX and Intelligence test for Class VI will be considered and thereafter the marks for General Science for Class IX and Language ability test for Class VI.
- In case there is a tie there also, the boy younger in age will be selected. The marks obtained in the written test and interview together will determine his position in the final merit list.
Reservation of Seats for Class VI and Class IX admission will be as below:
- 15% of the total seats are reserved for Scheduled Castes and 7 ½ % seats for Scheduled Tribes.
- Out of the remaining seats, 67% of the seats will be reserved for boys from the State in which the Sainik School is located. Balance 33% left over of seats will be thrown open to boys from other States and Union Territories and home State in order of merit. Any unutilized seats in this category will be merged with home State seats in order of merit.
- 25% seats are reserved for children of defence service personnel including Ex-servicemen.
Candidates will be admitted based on the merit in All India Sainik Schools Entrance Examination.
Click Here to view AISSEE Result for Sainik School Amaravathinagar Admission
For more details – Download Official Notification.