Sainik School Tilaiya Admission 2019 – Application for Entrance Examination for admission to class VI/IX in every academic session starting in April every year is to be made on the enclosed form only which should be filled correctly in block letters and signed in ink personally by the parent/guardian.
Sainik School Tilaiya Admission 2019
The likely number of vacancies in every academic year is 130 for Class VI and 20 for Class IX.
Schedule for the AISSEE 2019 is given below.
|Sale of Application Form||08 Oct 2018|
|Last date of sale of prospectus & application form||26 Nov 2018|
|Last date of Receipt of Application form||01 Dec 2018|
|Date of Entrance Exam||06 Jan 2019|
|Publication of Merit List||04 Feb 2019|
|Medical Exam||11 to 28 Feb 2019|
|Publication of Final Merit List||11 Mar 2019|
Sainik School Tilaiya Admission 2019 are done on the basis of All India Sainik Schools Entrance (AISSEE) Examination. Candidates can check complete Information of All India Sainik School Entrance Examination (AISSEE) from the link given below.
The application form can be fill through the direct link which has been provided below. Application forms filled are to be submitted duly filled to this office along with registration fee.
Apply Online: Candidates can apply online for the Sainik School Admission 2019 from the links below:
- General and Defence Category : Rs.400/-
- SC/ST : Rs.250/-
Application received after the last date will not be accepted. Change, if any, in the last date of acceptance of application form, shall be intimated through newspaper advertisement. In case a parent happens to be illiterate, the Application Form, Admit Card and Identification Certificates be filled in by a responsible person and the parent’s left-hand thumb impression be obtained and the form attested by a Gazetted Officer.
For Class VI
- Class VI – Should not be less than 10 years and more than 12 years as on 31st March 2019
i.e., born between 01st April 2007 and 31st March 2009.
For Class IX
- Class IX – Should not be less than 13 years and more than 15 years as on 31st March 2019 i.e., born between 01st April 2004 and 31st March 2006 (inclusive of both days).
- For admission to Class IX, the candidate should have passed class VIII from a recognized school.
Examination Centre details for Sainik School Tilaiya Admission 2019 is given below. Click on your respective area name for detailed information.
Examination centres for class VI:
- Ranchi -VI
Examination centres for class IX:
State Code for Jharkhand is 09 and School code for Sainik School Tilaiya is 61. The Examination centre for Class IX is Ranchi – Marwari +2 High School at Ranchi only.
Candidates will be admitted based on the merit in All India Sainik Schools Entrance Examination. The result of All India Sainik Schools Entrance (AISSEE) Examination will be announced online. Candidates can check now check their result from the official website Or through the link which will be provided below. The candidates are selected to appear for the Medical Test and Interview.
Reservation of Seats
The following reservation of seats are available:-
- 15% of the total seats are reserved for Scheduled Castes and 7½% seats for Scheduled Tribes.
- Out of the remaining, 67% of the seats will be reserved for boys from the State in which the Sainik School is located. Balance 33% left over of seats will be thrown open to boys from other States and Union Territories in the ratio of their male population. Any unutilized seats in this category will be merged with home State seats (In this connection, please refer to this office letter No. 4(1)/SSS/2016) dated 5th July, 2017) in order of merit.
- 25% seats are reserved for children of service personnel including Ex-servicemen.
Interview and Medical Examination
On the basis of performance in written examination (MCQ), a merit list of boys qualifying in the examination will be prepared and candidates equal to three times the number of vacancies available in each category; to cater for medical unfitness, unwillingness to join or other reasons will be called for medical examination by the Selection Board / Medical Board appointed by the competent authority at M. H. Namkum, Ranchi. A fee of Rs.50/- per candidate will be charged for medical examination. The candidate will be required to appear before Medical Board at the designated place at his own expense.
The boys called for admission should report on the due date along with his parent/guardian only and not with some third person i.e. relative/ teacher etc. The person who will be executing the admission documents in respect of a boy should invariably be present in the School along with the boy. He should furnish the following documents on the day of admission. (Specimen forms for each of the following will be given to each parent/guardian on the day of medical examination).
(a) Original Birth Certificate/Transfer Certificate as per details are given below:-
- Boys who have previously attended schools recognized by the State Board of Secondary Education will furnish the Date of Birth indicated in the Transfer Certificate issued by the school duly countersigned by the District Education Officer. (Original Certificate)
- Boys seeking admission to Class VI who have not attended any recognized school, an extract from the Registrar of Births maintained by the Municipal Committee/Board/ Corporation/Circle Officer. (Original Certificate)
- Boys whose parents are Defence/GREF/Coast Guard Personnel will furnish Date of Birth entered in the service documents maintained in the Record Office of respective Services. In case of children born after an individual’s release/retirement from Service, a certificate for Date of Birth issued by respective Soldier Board quoting DO Part II order should be submitted.
(b) Affidavit of Income duly attested by First Class Magistrate and countersigned by District Education Officer along with applicable certificates.
(c) Affidavit of Domicile issued by the 1st Class Magistrate.
(d) Certificate of Domicile issued by 1st Class Magistrate/SDO or issued by ‘Pragya Kendra’.
(e) Undertaking in respect of Defence Candidates in the prescribed format.
(f) Inoculation/Vaccination certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner/Govt. Doctor.
(g) Original Certificate of Scheduled Caste/Tribe from the Block Development Officer of the place of permanent residence or from the Commissioner of SC/ST, in the prescribed format.
(h) Original of Discharge Certificate, PPO and Identity Card in case of ex-service personnel and a certificate from the Officer Commanding of the unit in case of Service Personnel are to be produced at the time of admission for verification.
(i) Service Personnel will be required to produce an extract of Part II Order in support of the Date of Birth of their sons without which admission will not be granted.
- Admission will be refused if the correct documents/certificates are not produced on the day of admission.
- All attestation should be done with round stamp of the concerned officer and stamp of Signing Authority.
- Original Caste Certificate and Domicile are to be produced at the time of admission for verification.
Official Website: www.sainikschooltilaiya.org
For more details regarding the Sainik School Tilaiya Admission 2019,