Sainik School Tilaiya Admission 2018 – Application for Entrance Examination for admission to class VI/IX in every academic session starting in April every year is to be made on the enclosed form only which should be filled correctly in block letters and signed in ink personally by the parent/guardian.
Sainik School Tilaiya Admission 2018
The likely number of vacancies in every academic year is 120 for Class VI and 10 for Class IX.
Schedule for the AISSEE 2018 is given below.
|Starting date of sale of application form||16 Oct 2017|
|Last date of receipt of application form||05 Dec 2017|
|Entrance Exam||07 Jan 2018|
|Date of Result||08 Feb 2018|
Sainik School Tilaiya Admission 2017 are done on the basis of All India Sainik Schools Entrance (AISSEE) Examination. Candidates can check complete Information of All India Sainik School Entrance Examination (AISSEE) from the link given below.
Candidates will be admitted based on the merit in All India Sainik Schools Entrance Examination. The result of All India Sainik Schools Entrance (AISSEE) Examination has been announced. The exam was held on January 07, 2018. Candidates can check now check their result from the official website Or through the link provided below. The candidates are selected to appear for the Medical Test and Interview.
Examination Centre details for Sainik School Tilaiya Admission 2017 is given below. Click on your respective area name for detailed information.
The application form can be downloaded through direct link provided below of AISSEE 2017. Application forms downloaded are to be submitted duly filled to this office along with registration fee.
Application process is over now….!!!
- Download Application Form for class VI
- Download Application Form for class IX
- Download Application Form for class VI (For SC/ST)
- Download Application Form for class IX (For SC/ST)
Application received after 07 Dec 2016 will not be accepted. Change, if any, in the last date of acceptance of application form, shall be intimated through newspaper advertisement. In case a parent happens to be illiterate, the Application Form, Admit Card and Identification Certificates be filled in by a responsible person and the parent’s left hand thumb impression be obtained and the form attested by a Gazetted Officer.
Fee should be sent/deposited by SBI Demand Draft in favour of Principal, Sainik School Tilaiya payable on State Bank of India, Sainik School Tilaiya Branch (Code No.3502). Cash will not be accepted.
For Class VI
- Should not be less than 10 years and more than 11 years as on 01 July 2018 i.e. born between 02 July 2007 and 01 July 2008.
For Class IX
- Should not be less than 13 years and more than 14 years as on 01 July 2018 i.e. born between 02 Jul 2004 and 01 Jul 2005.
- For admission to Class IX, the candidate should have passed class VIII from a recognised school.
Reservation of Seats
The following reservation of seats, is available :-
(a) 15% of the total seats for Scheduled Caste candidates.
(b) 7.5% of the total seats for Scheduled Tribe candidates
(c) 25% of the left over seats for children of Defence Personnel including ex-servicemen. Unfilled vacancies in the 25% quota reserved for defence candidates, will be alloted to the children of Coast Guard personnel. Children of civilians serving in MES are not eligible for admission against Defence quota.
Distribution of seats between home state and outside states will be as per the policy laid down by the Sainik Schools Society, Ministry of Defence.
Interview and Medical Examination
On the basis of performance in written examination, a merit list of boys qualifying in the examination will be prepared and candidates equal to three times the number of vacancies available in each category; to cater for medical rejection, unwillingness to admit or other reasons, will be called for personal interview by the Selection Board and for medical examination by the Medical Board appointed by the competent authority at M. H. Namkum, Ranchi. A fee of Rs.50/- per candidate will be charged for medical examination.
The boys called for admission should report on the due date along with his parent/guardian only and not with some third person i.e. relative/ teacher etc. The person who will be executing the admission documents in respect of a boy should invariably be present in the School along with the boy. He should furnish the following documents on the day of admission. (Specimen forms for each of the following will be given to each parent/guardian on the day of medical examination).
(a) Original Birth Certificate/Transfer Certificate as per details given below:-
- Boys who have previously attended schools recognised by the State Board of Secondary Education will furnish the Date of Birth indicated in the Transfer Certificate issued by the school duly countersigned by the District Education Officer. (Original Certificate)
- Boys seeking admission to Class VI who have not attended any recognised school, an extract from the Registrar of Births maintained by the Municipal Committee/Board/ Corporation/Circle Officer. (Original Certificate)
- Boys whose parents are Defence/GREF/Coast Guard Personnel will furnish Date of Birth entered in the service documents maintained in the Record Office of respective Services. In case of children born after an individual’s release/retirement from Service, a certificate for Date of Birth issued by respective Soldier Board quoting DO Part II order should be submitted.
(b) Affidavit of Income duly attested by First Class Magistrate and countersigned by District Education Officer along with applicable certificates.
(c) Affidavit of Domicile issued by the 1st Class Magistrate.
(d) Certificate of Domicile issued by 1st Class Magistrate/SDO or issued by ‘Pragya Kendra’.
(e) Undertaking in respect of Defence Candidates in the prescribed format.
(f) Inoculation/Vaccination certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner/Govt. Doctor.
(g) Original Certificate of Scheduled Caste/Tribe from the Block Development Officer of the place of permanent residence or from the Commissioner of SC/ST, in the prescribed format.
(h) Original of Discharge Certificate, PPO and Identity Card in case of ex-service personnel and a certificate from the Officer Commanding of the unit in case of Service Personnel are to be produced at the time of admission for verification.
(i) Service Personnel will be required to produce an extract of Part II Order in support of the Date of Birth of their sons without which admission will not be granted.
- Admission will be refused if the correct documents/certificates are not produced on the day of admission.
- All attestation should be done with round stamp of the concerned officer and stamp of Signing Authority.
- Original Caste Certificate and Domicile are to be produced at the time of admission for verification.