Sainik School Tilaiya Admission 2021 – The application process has been started on the official website. The candidates can apply form here also. The direct link to submit the application form is provided here on this page. All India Sainik School Entrance Examination (AISSEE) for admissions into classes VI & IX for the Academic session 2021-22. Those who are eligible for admission are advised to fill the application form carefully and submit it before the last day. For getting more information about Sainik School Tilaiya Admissions 2021 refers to this article.
Latest: he application process has been started for Sainik Tilaiya Admission 2021. Stay here for getting updates.
Sainik School Tilaiya Admission 2021
Applications are invited for admission in Class VI & IX for Boys only who qualify the under mentioned eligibility conditions in all India Sainik Schools Entrance Examination (AISSEE) for the academic session 2021-22.
Schedule for the AISSEE 2021 is given below.
|Availability of Online Application Form||20 Oct 2020|
|Last date to fill the application form||19 Nov 2020|
|Date of Entrance Exam||10 Jan 2021|
|Publication of Merit List||To be announced!|
|Medical Exam||To be announced!|
|Publication of Final Merit List||To be announced!|
Sainik School Tilaiya Admission 2021 Application Form
The application form can be filled through the direct link which is provided here on this page. Application forms filled are to be submitted along with registration fee in order to complete the application process.
- Click here to apply for Sainik School Tilaiya 2021.
- For Gen / Service / Ex-Service personnel Category : Rs.550/-
- For SC/ST : Rs.400/-
Sainik School Tilaiya Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
For Class VI
- Class VI – Should not be less than 10 years and more than 12 years as on 31st March 2021 i.e., born between 01st April 2009 and 31st March 2011.
For Class IX
- Class IX – Should not be less than 13 years and more than 15 years as on 31st March 2021 i.e., born between 01st April 2006 and 31st March 2008 (inclusive of both days).
- For admission to Class IX, the candidate should have passed class VIII from a recognized school.
The likely number of vacancies in every academic year is 114 for Class VI and 12 for Class IX.
Sainik School Tilaiya Admission 2021 Result
Result for Sainik School Tilaiya will be released online. Candidates can check the result by visiting the official website. Link to check the same will also be provided below for the sake of the candidates. The shortlisted candidates will be required to appear before Medical Examination and Interview Boards.
Sainik School Tilaiya Admission 2021 Reservation of Seats
The following reservation of seats are available:-
- 67% seats in each Sainik School is researved for boys from state in which the Sainik school is located. The short fall, if any, and the remaining seats will be thrown open to boys from other States and Union Territories.
- 15% of the total seats are reserved for Scheduled Castes and 7 ½ % seats for Schedule Tribes
- 25% seats are reserved for children of serving personnel including ex-serviceman.Service officers
Sainik School Tilaiya Admission 2021 Interview and Medical Examination
On the basis of performance in written examination (MCQ), a merit list of boys qualifying in the examination will be prepared and candidates equal to three times the number of vacancies available in each category; to cater for medical unfitness, unwillingness to join or other reasons will be called for medical examination by the Selection Board / Medical Board appointed by the competent authority at M. H. Namkum, Ranchi. The candidate will be required to appear before Medical Board at the designated place at his own expense.
Sainik School Tilaiya Admission 2021 Admission Procedure
The boys called for admission should report on the due date along with his parent/guardian only and not with some third person i.e. relative/ teacher etc. The person who will be executing the admission documents in respect of a boy should invariably be present in the School along with the boy. He should furnish the following documents on the day of admission. (Specimen forms for each of the following will be given to each parent/guardian on the day of medical examination).
(a) Original Birth Certificate/Transfer Certificate as per details are given below:-
- Boys who have previously attended schools recognized by the State Board of Secondary Education will furnish the Date of Birth indicated in the Transfer Certificate issued by the school duly countersigned by the District Education Officer. (Original Certificate)
- Boys seeking admission to Class VI who have not attended any recognized school, an extract from the Registrar of Births maintained by the Municipal Committee/Board/ Corporation/Circle Officer. (Original Certificate)
- Boys whose parents are Defence/GREF/Coast Guard Personnel will furnish Date of Birth entered in the service documents maintained in the Record Office of respective Services. In case of children born after an individual’s release/retirement from Service, a certificate for Date of Birth issued by respective Soldier Board quoting DO Part II order should be submitted.
(b) Affidavit of Income duly attested by First Class Magistrate and countersigned by District Education Officer along with applicable certificates.
(c) Affidavit of Domicile issued by the 1st Class Magistrate.
(d) Certificate of Domicile issued by 1st Class Magistrate/SDO or issued by ‘Pragya Kendra’.
(e) Undertaking in respect of Defence Candidates in the prescribed format.
(f) Inoculation/Vaccination certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner/Govt. Doctor.
(g) Original Certificate of Scheduled Caste/Tribe from the Block Development Officer of the place of permanent residence or from the Commissioner of SC/ST, in the prescribed format.
(h) Original of Discharge Certificate, PPO and Identity Card in case of ex-service personnel and a certificate from the Officer Commanding of the unit in case of Service Personnel are to be produced at the time of admission for verification.
(i) Service Personnel will be required to produce an extract of Part II Order in support of the Date of Birth of their sons without which admission will not be granted.
- Admission will be refused if the correct documents/certificates are not produced on the day of admission.
- All attestation should be done with round stamp of the concerned officer and stamp of Signing Authority.
- Original Caste Certificate and Domicile are to be produced at the time of admission for verification.
Official Website: www.sainikschooltilaiya.org
For more details regarding the Sainik School Tilaiya Admission 2021, Download Information Brochure of AISSEE 2021.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.