Sainik School Chittorgarh Admission 2018 – Sainik Schools admit boys in classes VI and IX. Admissions are made strictly in the order of merit on the basis of written Examination, Interview & Medical Examination. held once a year in January. No candidate is permitted to take the examination more than once. Admission is further subject to the candidates being found medically fit according to medical standards prescribed for entry to National Defence Academy.The AISSEE will be an OMR based examination which will have Multiple Choice Questions with four options.
Sainik School Chittorgarh Admission 2018
- For Class VI – 70
- For Class IX – 30
Schedule for the AISSEE 2018 is given below.
|Sale of Application Form||16 Oct 2017 to 30 Nov 2017|
|Last date of Receipt of Application form||05 Dec 2017|
|Entrance Exam||07 Jan 2018|
|Date of Result||08 Feb 2018|
Sainik School Chittorgarh Admission 2018 are done on the basis of All India Sainik Schools Entrance (AISSEE) Examination. Candidates can check complete Information of All India Sainik School Entrance Examination (AISSEE) from the link given below.
The result of All India Sainik Schools Entrance (AISSEE) Examination has been announced. The exam was held on January 07, 2018. Candidates can check now check their result and the merit list from the official website Or through the link provided below. The candidates are selected to appear for the Medical Test and Interview.
Applications can be filled by two modes
Online Mode: Candidates can apply online through School website www.sschittorgarh.com or from the link provided below.
Offline Mode: Prospectus cum Application Forms can be purchased from School by DD/cash fon all working days between 1000-1300 hrs. A written request with address and phone number can be made for dispatch of Prospectus-cum-Admission Form by post by sending the requisite fee by Demand Draft.
Please write your name & address in full with Pin code, Mobile No., Category (i.e. General/Defence/Ex-defence/SC/ST etc). The school will not be responsible for delay by postal authorities in case of your incomplete/wrong address. Duly completed application form must reach to Principal, Sainik School Chittorgarh (Rajasthan) – 312021 by 05 Dec 2017 till 1300 hrs positively. Application received after due date/incomplete application will be summarily rejected and fee once paid will not be refunded.
Application Process is now over..!!
Educational Qualification: Students applying for admission in Class IX must be studying in Class VIII in a recognized school.
- For class VI – Boys born between 02 Jul 2007 to 01 Jul 2008 (both days inclusive).
- For class IX – Boys born between 02 Jul 2004 to 01 Jul 2005 (both days inclusive)
All India Sainik Schools Entrance Examination (Chittorgarh) will be held as per the schedule given below.
- 15% of the total seats are reserved for Scheduled Castes and 7 ½% seats for Scheduled Tribes.
- Out of the remaining, 67% of the seats will be reserved for boys from the State in which the Sainik Schools is located. Balance 33% left over of seats will be thrown open to boys from other States and Union Territories in the ration of their male population. Any unutilized seats in this category will be merged with home State seats.
- 25% seats are reserved for children of service personnel including Ex-servicemen.
For Official Notification – Click Here.