Sainik School Kodagu Admission 2018 – Admission to the school is primarily open to Karnataka domicile boys. Only one chance will be allowed to any candidate for taking entrance examination for admission to Class-VI/IX.
Sainik School Kodagu Admission 2018
Candidates can check the eligibility for Sainik School Kodagu Admission 2018 from below.
- For class VI – Boys born between 02 July 2007 and 01 July 2008 (both days inclusive).
- For class IX – Boys born between 02 July 2004 and 01 July 2005 (both days inclusive) and studying Class VIII in a recognised school.
10+2 System of CBSE (Science Stream)
- for Class VI : 90-100
- for Class IX : 15-20
Schedule for the AISSEE 2018 is given below.
|Sale of Application Form||to be announced|
|Last date of Receipt of Application form||to be announced|
|Entrance Exam||07 Jan 2018|
|Date of Result||08 Feb 2018|
Sainik School Kodagu Admission 2018 will be done on the basis of All India Sainik Schools Entrance (AISSEE) Examination. Candidates can check complete Information of All India Sainik School Entrance Examination (AISSEE) from the link given below.
The result of All India Sainik Schools Entrance (AISSEE) Examination has been announced. The exam was held on January 07, 2018. Candidates can check now check their result from the official website Or through the link provided below. The candidates are selected to appear for the Medical Test and Interview.
Registration form is now available on the official website of the school. Interested candidates are advised to fill the application form as per the given above schedule. Direct link to fill the application form is also posted on this page.
- Apply Online (Link will be available here..!!)
How To Apply?
Application Procedure as per last year is given below.
Candidates can obtain the application forms / apply through the following options:-
Apply online – Enter the particulars in the online application form. Take a printout of the PDF file generated on completion and forward to “The Principal, Sainik School Kodagu, PO: Kudige, Taluk: Somwarpet, Dist Kodagu – 571232” with relevant documents and Demand Draft towards application fee in favour of “The Principal, Sainik School Kodagu” payable at Kushalnagar (Karnataka). The application number is to be noted for any further correspondence.
From School Office – Application forms can also be obtained from the School Office by hand or post submitting Demand Draft towards application fee (₹500/- for General / Defence and ₹350/- for SC/ST) in favour of “The Principal, Sainik School Kodagu” payable at Kushalnagar (Karnataka) on working days from 17 Oct to 18 Nov 2017.
- For obtaining prospectus by hand, visit the school office between between 1000 to 1300 hrs on working days with Demand Draft towards application fee. The purchaser is to produce one of the valid Identity proof viz. Aadhar Card / Voters ID / PAN Card / Driving License.
- For obtaining by post, copy of Birth Certificate / Aadhar Card of the candidate and a self addressed envelope of A4 size with postal stamps (₹65/- for Class-VI; ₹105/- for Class-IX) affixed on the envelope are to be sent along with DD towards application fee. Requisition for Prospectus should clearly indicate name of the candidate, Class of admission (VI / IX), Category i.e., Gen/Def/SC/ST and medium for sample Question Papers (English/Kannada, for Class VI). The school will not be responsible for non-receipt/late receipt of Prospectus due to incorrect address/postal faults/delays.
Cost of Prospectus is Rs. 500/- for General / Defence and Rs. 350 for SC/ST (including previous years Question Papers) through Demand Draft in favour of the Principal, Sainik School Kodagu Payable at Kushalnagar (Karnataka) By hand or By post. Requistion for Prospectus should clearly indicate Class for Admission, Category i.e., Gen/Def/SC/ST and medium of sample Question Papers (English / Kannada) to class VI.
Merit/Income based and exclusive SC/STscholarships from Govt of Karnataka for boys of Karnataka domicile. Defence Scholarships for wards of Serving/Ex-Service personnel of the Armed Forces. Brief details of scholarship are as under:-
- SC – 15%
- ST – 7.5%
- Defence – 25%
- Sainik School Kodagu: Classes VI and IX
- Bangalore: Class-VI only
1,07,000/- including Tuition Fee and Messing charges (approximate amount). Hike of 10% on Tuition Fee & Messing is likely in subsequent year(s). Other miscellaneous expenditure as applicable
Through All India Sainik Schools Entrance Examination and Interview subject to medical fitness. Question Paper will be based on Class-V & Class-VIII CBSE Syllabus for VI & IX Entrance Examination respectively.
Instruction to Candidates
- Sainik Schools Society reserves the right to change the pattern of examination, admission criteria and contents of the question papers.
- To obtain the prospectus and application form by registered post candidates are to send a self-addressed envelope of A4 size with postal stamps (Rs. 65/- for Class VI; Rs. 105/- for Class IX) affixed on the envelope. The school will not be responsible for non-receipt/late receipt of prospectus due to incorrect address/postal faults/delays.
- The schools do not patronise any Coaching institute / Agent and the admission will be made strictly in accordance with the merit of candidates in Entrance Examination and Interview subject to Medical fitness.