|ANTHE'18 for Class 8, 9, 10. 100% Scholarship. Cash Rewards.||Apply Now!|
Sainik School Kodagu Admission 2019 – Admission to the school is primarily open to Karnataka domicile boys. Only one chance will be allowed to any candidate for taking entrance examination for admission to Class-VI/IX.
Sainik School Kodagu Admission 2019
For the sake of the candidates, complete details on Sainik School Kodagu Admission 2019 is given below.
Expected schedule for the AISSEE 2019 is given below.
|Sale of Application Form||To be announced|
|Last date of Receipt of Application form||To be announced|
|Entrance Exam||1st week of Jan 2019|
|Date of Result||2nd week of Feb 2019|
Sainik School Kodagu Admission 2019 will be done on the basis of All India Sainik Schools Entrance (AISSEE) Examination. Candidates can check complete Information of All India Sainik School Entrance Examination (AISSEE) from the link given below.
Candidates can check the eligibility for Sainik School Kodagu Admission 2019 from below.
- For class VI – Boys born between 02 July 2008 and 01 July 2009 (both days inclusive).
- For class IX – Boys born between 02 July 2005 and 01 July 2006 (both days inclusive) and studying Class VIII in a recognised school.
10+2 System of CBSE (Science Stream)
- for Class VI : 90-100
- for Class IX : 15-20
The registration form will be available on the official website of the school. Interested candidates are advised to fill the application form as per the given above schedule. Direct link to fill the application form will also be posted on this page.
How To Apply?
Application Procedure as per last year is given below.
Candidates can obtain the application forms / apply through the following options:-
Apply online – Enter the particulars in the online application form. Take a printout of the PDF file generated on completion and forward to “The Principal, Sainik School Kodagu, PO: Kudige, Taluk: Somwarpet, Dist Kodagu – 571232” with relevant documents and Demand Draft towards application fee in favour of “The Principal, Sainik School Kodagu” payable at Kushalnagar (Karnataka). The application number is to be noted for any further correspondence.
- For obtaining by post, copy of Birth Certificate / Aadhar Card of the candidate and a self addressed envelope of A4 size with postal stamps (₹65/- for Class-VI; ₹105/- for Class-IX) affixed on the envelope are to be sent along with DD towards application fee. Requisition for Prospectus should clearly indicate name of the candidate, Class of admission (VI / IX), Category i.e., Gen/Def/SC/ST and medium for sample Question Papers (English/Kannada, for Class VI). The school will not be responsible for non-receipt/late receipt of Prospectus due to incorrect address/postal faults/delays.
- Sainik School Kodagu: Classes VI and IX
- Bangalore: Class-VI only
The result of All India Sainik Schools Entrance (AISSEE) Examination will be announced online at the official website. Candidates can check now check their result from the official website Or through the link which will be provided below. The candidates are selected to appear for the Medical Test and Interview.
Merit/Income based and exclusive SC/STscholarships from Govt of Karnataka for boys of Karnataka domicile. Defence Scholarships for wards of Serving/Ex-Service personnel of the Armed Forces. Brief details of scholarship are as under:-
- SC – 15%
- ST – 7.5%
- Defence – 25%
1,07,000/- including Tuition Fee and Messing charges (approximate amount). Hike of 10% on Tuition Fee & Messing is likely in subsequent year(s). Other miscellaneous expenditure as applicable
Through All India Sainik Schools Entrance Examination and Interview subject to medical fitness. Question Paper will be based on Class-V & Class-VIII CBSE Syllabus for VI & IX Entrance Examination respectively.
Instruction to Candidates
- Sainik Schools Society reserves the right to change the pattern of examination, admission criteria and contents of the question papers.
- To obtain the prospectus and application form by registered post candidates are to send a self-addressed envelope of A4 size with postal stamps (Rs. 65/- for Class VI; Rs. 105/- for Class IX) affixed on the envelope. The school will not be responsible for non-receipt/late receipt of prospectus due to incorrect address/postal faults/delays.
- The schools do not patronise any Coaching institute / Agent and the admission will be made strictly in accordance with the merit of candidates in Entrance Examination and Interview subject to Medical fitness.
Insofar, Official details on Sainik School Kodagu Admission 2019 has not been announced. Information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Sainik School Kodagu releases Sainik School Kodagu Admission 2019 information brochure, details will be updated here.