CBSE Sample Papers for Class 11 Business Studies (Solved) – Set D
Business Studies question paper is divided in two parts.
Part A: Foundations of Business is for 50 marks and contains (i) Nature and Purpose of Business, (ii) Forms of Business Organisations, (iii)Public, Private and Global Enterprises, (iv) Business Services, (v) Emerging Modes of Business and (vi) Social Responsibility of Business and Business Ethics
Part B: Organisation, Finance and Trade is for 50 marks and contains (i) Sources of Business Finance, (ii) Small Business, (iii) Internal Trade, (iv) International Business and (v) Project Work
Set D of Solved CBSE Sample Paper for Class 11 Business Studies is given below with PDF of its solutions.
Sample Question Paper
1. Name the various types of business organisations that come under the public sector. 1
2. What is meant by obligargnic management ? 1
3. Name the company formed as a result of partnership between two companies. 1
4. Which business activity removes all the hindrances in the process of exchange ? 1
5. Name the company which operates in more than one country. 1
6. How can a business enterprise avoid the problem of government regulation ? 1
7. Mention any two objectives of public sector before 1991. 1
8. How can we provide protection from virus attack ? 1
9. Which document is called ‘Constitution of the company’? 1
10. In 2001, only three industries were reserved exclusively for the public sector. Name these industries. 1
11. What is centralised control in case of MNCs. 1
12. Give one point of difference between Debentures and Public Deposits. 1
13. Explain any two business activities which are auxiliaries to trade. 2
14. What are the essential elements of Life Insurance ? 2
15. Specify the features of fixed shop retailers. 2
16. Why does an exporter need ‘Letter of Credit’?
17. A wholesaler provides services to both manufactures and retailers. State two services towards each group.
18. Distinguish between the Lorry Receipt and Railway Receipt. 2
19. Government of India has entered MOU with many Public Sector Enterprises to improve their performance. Which values are involved in this action of the Government. 4
20. What is the difference between GDR and ADR ? Explain. 4
21. What is meant by ‘Partner by estoppel’ ? Explain 4
22. What is business risk ? What is its nature ? 4
23. Discuss the various points of difference between life insurance and fire insurance. 5
24. Discuss the scope of e-business. 5
25. Discuss the reasons, which justify the need for pollution control. 5
26. Briefly discuss various types of ‘Itinerant Retailers’. 5
27. What do you understand by a sole proprietorship form ? Explain its merits and limitation. 6
Explain the procedure of registration of a partnership firm. What are the consequences of non-registration.
28. Can the public sector companies compete with the private sector in terms of profits and efficiency ? Give reasons for your answer. (HOTS) 6
Define multi-national corporation and explain major features of such an organisation.
29. Discuss the sources from which a large industrial enterprise can raise capital for financing modernisation and expansion. 6
What advantages does issue of debentures provide over the issue of equity shares ?
30. Intinerant traders have been an integral part of Internal Trade in India. Analyse the reason for their survival in spite of tough competition from Large Scale Retailers. 6
Discuss the features of Co-operative Stores as a large scale retail store. (Value based Question)