CBSE Sample Papers for Class 8 Maths – SA2
SAMPLE TEST PAPER (SEMSTER II)
Class:8 Max Mks:45 | Time :2hrs No of pages: 3
- All questions are compulsory.
- Questions 1to 5 carry 1mark each.
- Questions 6 to 12carry 2 mark each.
- Questions 13 to 14 carry 3 mark each.
- Questions 15 to 19 carry 4 mark each.
1. A quadrilateral has _________ angles
2. vertices for a ) square pyramid b ) triangular prism
3. surface area of cuboid = ___________
4. If x and y vary inversely and x = 18 when y = 6 , find x when y = 10
5. Find the interior angle of a regular octagon
6. Find the xyz value
7. In the figure ABCD is a parallelogram and the line segment AE and CF bisect the angles A and C respectively show that AS is parallel to CF.
8. Verify Euler formula for pentagonal pyramid
9. The dimension of a metal box are 22.5 by 2.5m by 25 cm. It is melted and recast into cubes, each of sides 55 cm. How many cubes are formed.
10. A iron pie is 22cm long and its external diameter is 8 cm . If the thickness of the pipe is 2cm and iron weigh 9g/cm cube
Find the weight of the pipe
11. The list of students marks in a class is 22,24,26,28,30,22,28,30,22,25,24,23,28,26,25,28 prepare a frequency distribution of the the data
12. Prove that sum of the angles of the quadrilateral are 360 degree
13. construct a quadrilateral ABCD in which AB = 5 CM, ad = 6 cm, AD = 6 cm and angle ABC = ACD = 800
14. construct a trapezium ABCD in which AB is parallel to DC , AB = 7cm, BC = 5 cm,AD = 8 cm and angle B = 550
15. Draw a bar graph to represent the data
|No of Schoote||10000||15000||12000||18000||20000||16000|
16. Find the area of a regular hexagon ABCDEF in which each side measure 12 cm and whose height is 23cm. As shown in the figure
17. construct a pie chart for the given data
18. A bag contain 5 white ball, 7 red balls and 9 yellow balls and three ball are drawn at a time, what is the probability of getting on;y red balls b) both white and yellow balls
19. Form the graph and find the value of y when x = 8