|ANTHE'18 for Class 8, 9, 10. 100% Scholarship. Cash Rewards.||Apply Now!|
Tripura Board Class 11 Marking Scheme for Geography
TBSE Unit Wise Question Types and Mark Distribution for Class 11 based on latest syllabus. Tripura Board of Higher Secondary Education Class XI Marking Scheme is given below.
|Unit||Tittle||MCQ/VSA 1 mark||SA I 2 marks||SA II 3 marks||LA 5 marks||Total|
|I||Geography as a Discipline||–||–||–||1||5|
|III||Earthquake and Volcanoes||1||2||1||–||8|
|IV||Geomorphic processes andResultant landforms||1||2||1||–||8|
|VIII||Utilization of Resources:Fishing||1||–||–||1||6|
|IX||Utilization of Resources:Forestry||–||1||–||1||7|
|X||Mineral and PowerResources||2||–||2||–||8|
|Total no of Question||(3+5 ) =8||11||5||5|
1.Internal choice : There is no overall choice in the paper. However, there is an internal choice in
one question of 2 marks weightage , two questions of 3 marks weightage and three questions of 5 marks weightage.
2. In case of SA –II & LA types total allotted marks in each may be sub-divided into parts, if necessary.
3. Questions should be set covering each unit.
1. Map and Scale : Types of Map, Construction of linear scale. 3 Marks
2. Map Projection : Construction, Properties of Simple Conical Projection with one standard parallel and Cylindrical Equal Area Projection. 5 Marks
3. Cartograms : Preparation of Line graph , Bar graph, Flow diagram. 4 Marks
4. Drawing of Isolines : Isotherm, Isohyet, Isobar, Contour . 3 Marks
5. Observation and Recording of various weather elements with the help of following instruments :
- Six’s Maximum and Minimum Thermometer
- Wet and Dry Bulb Thermometer (Hygrometer) 5 Marks
6. Drawing of Temperature- Rainfall graph : Equatorial, Monsoon, Mediterranean, Desert, Polar regions. 5 Marks
7. Laboratory Note Book and Viva- Voce. 3+2 =5 Marks