Photocopies of the evaluated CBSE Class 12 Answer Sheets will be provided to the candidate(s) requesting for the same. Only to those candidates who have applied for verification of marks can request CBSE Class 12 Answer Book Copy.
- The period for applying online only is from 14 Jun to 19 Jun 2017.
- Fees to be received through Echallan(DD in case the candidate is applying from outside India) – Up to 21 June 2017.
CBSE Answer Sheet Copy
Only those candidates who have applied for verification of marks will be eligible to apply for obtaining photocopy of the evaluated answer book(s) on remitting the requisite fee of Rs.700/- per subject for Class XII. Application will be received only online through website of CBSE www.cbse.nic.in alongwith fee of Rs. 700/- per subject for Class-XII as per schedule given above.
- Click Here for Verification of Marks, Obtaining Photocopy of the evaluated answer book for Examination 2017.
The procedure is as under:
- In case applying from India the requisite fee of Rs.700/- per subject can be deposited through payment gateway (Credit/Debit card). Fee may also be deposited through e-challan by visiting the identified Bank Branch as generated in the Challan and no fee shall be accepted in offline mode i.e Postal Order/DD/Money order cheque etc. No application will be accepted without fee.
- Candidate applying for photocopy of the evaluated answer book will have to upload an undertaking as per the prescribed format available on the website and photocopy of his/her admit card. Candidate shall have to certify that the photocopy of the evaluated answer book shall not be given to any institution or school for display, commercial purpose or to print media by him/her or anyone on his/her behalf.
- Application submitted on behalf of the candidate; as also incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
- However, in case the applicant is not in India during the above period, application can be submitted online and the fee may be remitted through DD in favour of “Secretary, CBSE” drawn at the place of respective Regional Office of the Board. The Demand Draft alongwith the confirmation page be sent to the Regional Office concerned so as to reach the concerned Regional Office within 07 days from the date of submission of the application. Roll No. and other details should be written on the back of the Demand Draft. They are also being requested to enter the details of DD such as DD no., name of the bank etc. in the appropriate column and upload the scanned copy of DD.
- Photocopy of the evaluated answer book will be provided after blocking all information relating to the identity of the Examiner/Evaluator/any other official associated with the examination process.
- There will be no re-evaluation of any evaluated answer. However, if any answer has not been evaluated, the same would be reported by candidate to respective Regional Offices of CBSE not later than seven days of receipt of photocopy of answer book.
- Decision of the Competent Authority of the Board on the marks awarded shall be final and binding on the candidate.
- Photocopy of evaluated answer book shall also not be challenged by any examinee in the court of law or make any claim on this account in any forum.
- Board will not be responsible for any loss or damage or any inconvenience caused to the candidate, consequent upon the delay in communication for reasons beyond control.
- Request for obtaining photocopy of evaluated answer book(s) will only be accepted once. Another chance will not be given.