Important Talent Search Exams
|Allen TALLENTEX 2018 (Class 5 to 11)|
|Aakash ANTHE 2017 : 100% Scholarship (Class 8, 9, 10)|
Ideal solutions are the solutions in which solute solute and solventsolvent interactions are almost similar to solute solvent interactions (A – B = A – A or B – B interactions) and such solutions satisfy the following requirements:
- They obey Raoult’s law for all ranges of concentrations and temperature.
- ΔH (mix) = 0
- ΔV (mix) = 0
- (V.P) obs = (V P) exp.
(B.P) abs = (B.P) exp.
- No dissociation or association takes place here.
- No chemical reaction between solute and solvent.
- It does not form azeotrope mixture.
- Benzene + toluene
- Hexane + heptane
- Ethyl bromide + ethyl iodide
- Chlorobenzene + bromobenzene
- CCl4 + SiCl4
- All dilute solutions
|« Click Here for Previous Topic||Click Here for Next Topic »|