19th NEST Scholarship Application Form 2018
If you are paying your registration fee through Demand Draft, then it must be in favour of SEMCI INDIA payable at MUMBAI. You must have your DD ready before filling up the application form as you need to enter your DD details at the time of registration OR you should keep your Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking Account details ready for online payment at the time of registration. You must write your own name and/or Registration Number on the back-side of your DD before sending it to our Mumbai office.
You must send the DD by registered post /speed post / courier to:
The Director, NEST, c/o SEMCI INDIA,
B-1, Piccadilly Flats, 57-J, Clare Road, Byculla, Mumbai-400 008 (MS).
- NEST-I: Rs. 600/- (Rupees Six Hundred only) till 30 Sept 2017. Thereafter, there is late fee of Rs. 100/- in Oct & Nov 2017 and Rs. 200/- in Dec 2017.
- NEST-II: Rs. 700/- (Rupees Seven Hundred only) till 30 Sept 2017. Thereafter, there is late fee of Rs. 100/- in Oct & Nov 2017 and Rs. 200/- in Dec 2017.
Note: If you want last 6 years’ (2006 to 2011) unsolved question papers of NEST, then add Rs. 300/- to the fee. However, the book is FREE in July & August.
Apply for 19th NEST Scholarship Application Form 2018
You can apply for NEST-I or NEST-II 2018 only if you are appearing in or passing out your class 12th (science) or Diploma Engineering (Final Year) or 1st to 4th Year exam of a degree course in science, engineering or medical sciences in any school/college/university in India in the year 2017. (Read all the eligibility criteria carefully in the ABOUT NEST menu of our website www.nest.net.in before filling up the application form.)
How to Apply
We recommend you to apply and pay fees online or follow the below given steps:
|Step – 1
Get a DD of Required Amount
|The DD of the total amount must be in favour of “SEMCI INDIA” payable at Mumbai|
|Step – 2
Get the Application Form
|Download the Application Form from the mentioned link www.nest.net.in/application_form.htm|
|Step – 3
Fill Up the Application Form
|Fill up the application form correctly and completely and paste your latest photograph in the space provided on it.|
|Step – 4
Submit the Application Form
|Send your filed up application form with the OD by registered post or courier at the following address: SEMCI INDIA, B-1, Piccadilly Flats, 57-J, Clare Road, Byculla, Mumbai-400 008.|
- Write your Full Name as it appears in your school/college certificates.Write your Full Name as it appears in your school/college certificates.8. Write Full Name of your father.9. Fill up your date of birth as per your High School certificate.
- You are eligible for either NEST-I or NEST-II. Please note that NEST-I has TWO groups, viz. Biology and Mathematics. But NEST-II has FOUR groups of disciplines (A/B/C/D) and you must tick-mark any ONE of them.
- Give your full and correct address for correspondence along with correct Pin Code of the area/town.
- Select the name of the city (in the registration form) from where you would like to appear for the test. A test center would be allotted to you in the particular city.
- Write your correct permanent and functional Land-line and Mobile numbers as well as any other alternative telephone number to enable us to instantly inform you about any important matter regarding the test. Please do not change your numbers till your final result is declared. Alerts will be sent to your first mobile number.
- Write clearly and correctly your E-mail Id as we need it to send you all our notices or alerts first by e-mail and then by phone call and/or SMS. Alerts will be sent to your first E-mail Id
- Write full name of your College and its Location (i.e. town/city) where you are currently a bona fide student and pursuing your studies for 2018 exams.16. Provide percentage of marks you obtained in class 10th, 12th and other most recent exam. If you have a grade system, convert it to percentage. Please note that the percentage of marks in the qualifying and other previous exams is no bar to apply for NEST, this will only help us verify your details when you win a high rank and/or a scholarship based on your performance in the test.
- Please note that any incorrect information provided by you in the application form may lead to rejection of your application and candidature for the test. You must undertake the responsibility of the correctness of all the information that you give in the application form.
- You must upload your latest and clear photograph as proof of your identity in the application form. The photo must either be in (JPG, JPEG, GIF, TIF) format & it should be of a passport-size and its memory size should not not exceed 100 KB. Please keep the scanned copy of your photo ready before you start the registration process.
NEST Exam Centres are available only in the below mentioned cities:
Currently Test Centres are available only in 65 major cities in India, such as Agra, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Amritsar, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneshware, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi & NCR, Dhanbad, Durgapur, Ernakulam (Cochin), Gangtok, Goa, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hubli, Hyderabad, Indore, Itanagar, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kozhikode, Latur, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Meerut, Mumbai & Suburbs, Mysore, Nagpur, Nashik, Nellore, Patna, Pondicherry, Pune, Rajahmundry, Rajkot, Raipur, Ranchi, Rohtak, Rourkela, Shimla, Srinagar, Trichy, Trivandrum, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijaywada, Visakhapatnam etc.