An application form is the very initial stage for any entrance exam and getting admitted in the institution/university. The application for this particular exam 21st NEST Scholarship Application Form 2019 has been released. Candidates who are eligible and interested according to the eligibility criteria and satisfy all the governing rules can apply for this scholarship Application form. Candidates who are willing to apply for this 21st NEST Scholarship Application Form 2019 should be very careful about the last date of application form submissions. Candidates can get regular updates on all latest notification regarding the 21st NEST Scholarship Application Form 2019 on this page.
21st NEST Scholarship Application Form 2019
If candidates are paying their registration fee through Demand Draft, then it must be in favor of SEMCI INDIA payable at MUMBAI. Candidates must have their DD ready before filling up the application form as they need to enter their DD details at the time of registration OR they should keep their Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking Account details ready for online payment at the time of registration. Candidates must write their own name and/or Registration Number on the back-side of their DD before sending it to our Mumbai office.
|Last date of submission of Application Form||
Application Status: Click here to check status of application form.
Official website: www.nest.net.in
- NEST-I: Rs. 600/- (Rupees Six Hundred only)
- NEST-II: Rs. 700/- (Rupees Seven Hundred only)
Note: If Candidates want last 6 years’ (2006 to 2011) unsolved question papers of NEST, then add Rs. 300/- to the fee. However, the book is FREE in July & August.
How to fill the Application Form
We recommend you to apply and pay fees online or follow the below given steps:
|Step – 1
Get a DD of Required Amount
|The DD of the total amount must be in favour of “SEMCI INDIA” payable at Mumbai|
|Step – 2
Get the Application Form
|Download the Application Form from the mentioned link www.nest.net.in/application_form.htm|
|Step – 3
Fill Up the Application Form
|Fill up the application form correctly and completely and paste your latest photograph in the space provided on it.|
|Step – 4
Submit the Application Form
|Send your filed up application form with the OD by registered post or courier at the following address: SEMCI INDIA, B-1, Piccadilly Flats, 57-J, Clare Road, Byculla, Mumbai-400 008.|
Important Instructions to fill the Form
- Write your Full Name as it appears in your school/college certificates.Write your Full Name as it appears in your school/college certificates.8. Write Full Name of your father.9. Fill up your date of birth as per your High School certificate.
- You are eligible for either NEST-I or NEST-II. Please note that NEST-I has TWO groups, viz. Biology and Mathematics. But NEST-II has FOUR groups of disciplines (A/B/C/D) and you must tick-mark any ONE of them.
- Give your full and correct address for correspondence along with correct Pin Code of the area/town.
- Select the name of the city (in the registration form) from where you would like to appear for the test. A test center would be allotted to you in the particular city.
- Write your correct permanent and functional Land-line and Mobile numbers as well as any other alternative telephone number to enable us to instantly inform you about any important matter regarding the test. Please do not change your numbers till your final result is declared. Alerts will be sent to your first mobile number.
- Write clearly and correctly your E-mail Id as we need it to send you all our notices or alerts first by e-mail and then by phone call and/or SMS. Alerts will be sent to your first E-mail Id
- Write full name of your College and its Location (i.e. town/city) where you are currently a bona fide student and pursuing your studies for 2019 exams.16. Provide percentage of marks you obtained in class 10th, 12th and other most recent exam. If you have a grade system, convert it to percentage. Please note that the percentage of marks in the qualifying and other previous exams is no bar to apply for NEST, this will only help us verify your details when you win a high rank and/or a scholarship based on your performance in the test.
- Please note that any incorrect information provided by you in the application form may lead to rejection of your application and candidature for the test. You must undertake the responsibility of the correctness of all the information that you give in the application form.
- You must upload your latest and clear photograph as proof of your identity in the application form. The photo must either be in (JPG, JPEG, GIF, TIF) format & it should be of a passport-size and its memory size should not not exceed 100 KB. Please keep the scanned copy of your photo ready before you start the registration process.
NEST Exam Centres are available only in the below mentioned cities:
Currently Test Centres are available only in 65 major cities in India, such as Agra, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Amritsar, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneshware, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi & NCR, Dhanbad, Durgapur, Ernakulam (Cochin), Gangtok, Goa, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hubli, Hyderabad, Indore, Itanagar, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kozhikode, Latur, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Meerut, Mumbai & Suburbs, Mysore, Nagpur, Nashik, Nellore, Patna, Pondicherry, Pune, Rajahmundry, Rajkot, Raipur, Ranchi, Rohtak, Rourkela, Shimla, Srinagar, Trichy, Trivandrum, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijaywada, Visakhapatnam etc.