CBSE CSSS Scholarship Application Form 2017 – Candidates should go through the guidelines before filling up CBSE CSSS Scholarship Application Form online for scholarship. After submitting online application, hard copy have to be submitted to the Board.
Latest Update:- Last date for submission of online application form for 2017 (Fresh) Scholarship is 31 Oct 2017.
Following attachments have to be provided to the Board along with the hard copy of online application.
- Duly signed Online generated Application form.
- Joining report Attested by Head of Institution.
- Copy of Mark sheet of Sr. School Certificate Exam – Write online registration no. on the top of mark sheet.
- Copy of Caste Certificate, if applicable. Write online registration no. on its top.
- Income Affidavit on a non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.10/- in original. Write online registration no. on its top.
- Income Tax Returns/Form-16 of both the Parents issued by the employer should be attached along with the affidavit wherever applicable).
- One cancelled cheque of personal/saving account or photocopy of front page of Bank Passbook (which is used for scholarship) bearing Account number and NEFT/RTGS code.
- Hard copy of online application must be signed by the applicant.
CSSS 2017 Fresh Application
Joining report must be signed and stamped by the Head of the Institution from where UG course is being pursued. The Income affidavit should be either in Hindi or English (only) on the prescribed format on a non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.10/- duly sworn in before Notary Public/First class Executive Magistrate/Revenue Officer.
- In case of any dispute the decision of the Hon’ble Chairman of CBSE shall be final.
- In case of any technical difficulty in online submission of Application form please contact on email [email protected]