CBSE CSSS Scholarship Application Form 2018 – Application Form for CBSE CSSS Scholarship is now available at the official website. Candidates should go through the guidelines before filling up CBSE CSSS Scholarship Application Form 2018 online for scholarship. After submitting online application, hard copy will have to be submitted to the Board.
CBSE CSSS Scholarship Application Form 2018
Before filing the application form candidates must ensure their eligibility. Application Form must be filled and submitted on or before its last date.
Official Website: www.scholarships.gov.in
Following attachments have to be provided to the Board along with the hard copy of online application.
- Duly signed Online generated Application form.
- Joining report Attested by Head of Institution.
- Copy of Mark sheet of Sr. School Certificate Exam – Write online registration no. on the top of mark sheet.
- Copy of Caste Certificate, if applicable. Write online registration no. on its top.
- Income Affidavit on a non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.10/- in original. Write online registration no. on its top.
- Income Tax Returns/Form-16 of both the Parents issued by the employer should be attached along with the affidavit wherever applicable).
- One cancelled cheque of personal/saving account or photocopy of front page of Bank Passbook (which is used for scholarship) bearing Account number and NEFT/RTGS code.
- Hard copy of online application must be signed by the applicant.