National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) is conducted in two stages. The first stage of the exam will be conducted by science Branch of Directorate of Education, Delhi on 05 Nov 2017 for the students of recognized school of Delhi. The students who have declared successful in the examination are eligible to appear for IInd stage NTSE conducted by NCERT.
Delhi NTSE 2017 – 2018
First Stage National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) 2017 which will be held on 05 Nov 2017 for the students presently studying in class X in Govt., Govt Aided and Unaided recognized Pvt. schools including KVS, JNV, NDMC, etc. under the jurisdiction of Delhi. The selected students will be nominated for the second stage national talent search examination to be conducted by NCERT
Delhi State Level NTSE Important Dates is given below.
|Submission of Application cum Admit Card &
Performa ‘A’ duly filled in by H.O.S in the Science Branch
|23 Aug to 08 Sep 2017|
|Roll number will be issued by Sc Branch||23 Oct to 31 Oct 2017|
|Date of Exam||05 Nov 2017|
Delhi State Level NTSE 2017 – 2018 Application Form
Application-cum-Admit Card may be downloaded from website www.edudel.nic.in on Public circulars or through the direct link given below.
- Head of the Schools will get the Application-cum-Admit Card filled by the students in triplicate and fill the Performa ‘A’ in triplicate.
- 2 copies of Performa ‘A’ & one set of Application-cum-Admit Card is to be submitted by the H.O.S/Principal to the DEO (Science Branch).
- The Acknowledgement will be given on the 3rd copy or Performa ‘A’
- Filled in Application cum Admit Card in duplicate will be retained by the School out of which one Application-cum-Admit Card will be issued 10the student after the receipt of Roll No. & Centre Name from this Branch by post. One copy is to be maintained in the school.
- Application-cum-Admit Card issued by the school should be attested by the Principal.
- No student will be issued Roll No. by the School Authority on its own. Other than the Roll Number issued by the Science Branch.
- Attested Copy of caste/PH certificate is to be attached with the application form. Caste/Catcgoryoncc submitted will not be changed.
- While filling the application form, percentage of marks is to be filled instead of CGPA.
- Application sent by Post will not be accepted.
- Application received after the stipulated date and incomplete applications will not be entertained.
The students who have secured 60% marks in class IX for general category & 55% marks for reserved Category in the session 2016-17. No income limit is Prescribed.
Delhi NTSE 2016 – 2017 for Class X
Delhi NTSE Result
Here is the result of Delhi NTSE 2017 Stage I of the exam that was held on 18 Dec 2016. Check here the merit list of selected candidates of NTSE stage I recommended for NTSE second stage for Delhi State.
- Click here for result.
Delhi NTSE Answer key
NTSE 2016-17 stage I official answer key has been published. Earlier the NTSE exam was held on 18 Dec 2016. Now candidates are able check the answer key of the same, Direct link to check the answer key is also given below for the sake of candidates.