Kerala KSCSTE Prathibha Scholarship Scheme Renewal 2014
Scholarship renewal for subsequent years of Degree and P.G CoursesThe scholarship will be released initially for the first year only; but is renewable in the subsequent years of the course subject to successful completion of the previous year’s examination with minimum 60% aggregate marks in all subjects.
The scholarship renewal request for subsequent years should be forwarded to KSCSTE in the prescribed format with the necessary enclosures.
How to apply
- Applicants should submit separate applications for availing Prathibha scholarship and for the renewal of scholarship.
- Prathibha scholars who qualify the eligibility norms for continuation of scholarship for M.Sc. /4th year of Integrated M.Sc. course should submit fresh application.
- Application form duly filled in and signed by the candidate, forwarded by the Head of the Institution where the candidate is currently undergoing the course along with the required enclosures should be addressed to:
Women Scientist Division
Kerala State Council for Science, Technology & Environment
Sasthra Bhavan, Pattom P.O
Thiruvananthapuram- 695 004.
Click Here for Application Form
- Prathibha Receipt 1 – http://www.kscste.kerala.gov.
- Prathibha Receipt 2 – http://www.kscste.kerala.gov.
- Prathibha Receipt 3 – http://www.kscste.kerala.gov.
For any further queries please contact us at :
Email: [email protected] or Tel: 0471 2548208
The envelope containing the application should be superscripted “APPLICATION FOR PRATHIBHA SCHOLARSHIP, KSCSTE”