RMO 2019 – RMO 2019 Admit Card has been released. Candidates who had filled the application form on time now download RMO 2019 Admit Card by visiting the official website. Candidates have to enter their login details carefully to download RMO 2019 Admit Card successfully. RMO stands for Regional Mathematical Olympiad organised by Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE) on behalf of the National Board for Higher Mathematics (NBHM) of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Government of India. Get complete details for RMO 2019 from below.
RMO 2019 – Regional Mathematics Olympiad
Apart from the International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO), in which India is participating since 1989, since 2015 also started participating in two more international Olympiad events: the Europen Girls’ Mathematical Olympiad (EGMO) and Asia Pacific Mathematics Olympiad (APMO). The process for selection of students for participation in the events have been merged, taking into account the requirements of the individual tests.
|Last date of registration for RMO 2019||11 Oct 2019|
|Downloading of Admit Card for RMO 2019||14 Oct 2019|
|Date of RMO 2019 Examination (Except Maharashtra and Goa)||20 Oct 2019|
|RMO 2019 Examination Date for Maharashtra and Goa||10 Nov 2019|
|Decleration of Result||06 Dec 2019|
Admit cards for the RMO 2019 exam is now available to download from official website. Date for downloading the admit card is also provided above. Admit Card will contain information about the exam center (except for KV/JNV students *) and instructions. Information about RMO exam centres for KV and JNV students can be obtained directly from KVS and NVS respectively. Candidates can download their admit card through the link which will be provided below.
Admit Card: Click Here to download RMO 2019 Admit Card.
Online Registration for RMO 2019 is now closd. Candidates who had not filed the online applictaion must do the same from its last date. Last date to fill the application form is also provided above. Candidates are advised to must ensure their eligibility before applying online.
Apply Online: Click here to apply for RMO 2019. – Process Over !!!
Candidates born on or after August 1, 2000 and studying in Class 8, 9, 10, 11 or 12 are eligible to write PRMO 2019. Further, the candidates must be Indian citizens. Provisionally, students with OCI cards are eligible to write the PRMO, subject to conditions as explained below:
As per the orders of the Madras High Court, students with OCI status will not be eligible for selection to the Indian team in the International Mathematical Olympiad. However, such students are provisionally eligible for selection at ALL prior stages, up to and including the IMOTC provided they fulfill all other criteria. This policy is subject to revision without prior notice depending on any further orders issued by the courts, or by a competent Government authority.
It is each student’s responsibility to determine if she/he satisfies the eligibility norms for each stage of the Mathematical Olympiads. If, at any stage, it is found that the student does not meet the eligibility norms, she/he may face immediate disqualification from the programme.
Important Information concerning the Mathematics Olympiad Programme:
- Please bring a geometry toolbox with you to the exam centre. Note that you will be ALLOWED to use a RULER and COMPASSES. You will NOT BE ALLOWED to use a PROTRACTOR, a DIVIDER or a SET SQUARE.
- Please bring your OWN pens, pencils, erasers and sharpeners. Write legibly with a BLUE pen or a BLACK pen. Geometry diagrams should be neatly drawn with a PENCIL and properly labelled.
- Use of CALCULATORS of any sort and in any form is STRICTLY NOT PERMITTED during the exam.
- Use of MOBILE PHONE is STRICTLY NOT PERMITTED during the exam.
- ROUGH SHEETS will be provided during the exam.
- At the end of the exam please submit ONLY your answer book along with the rough pages. You must return the unused pages to the invigilator. You may retain the question paper.
Result of RMO 2019 will be declared online at the official website. Provisional scores for all regions can be availed by visiting the website. Candidates can check the same through the direct link which will be provided below. To check the result, candidates will have to enter their “Roll Number” and “Date of Birth”.
Previous year Question Paper & Answer Keys
Question Paper & Answer Keys of RMO & PRMO has been provided below, Which can also be checked through the direct link provided.
RMO 2018 Question Papers and Answer Keys
- Click here to check the PRMO 2018 Question Paper.
- Click Here to check the answer key of PRMO 2018.
- Click Here to check the Solution of Question paper for Exam held on October 07, 2018.
- Click Here to check the Solution of Question paper for Exam held on October 28, 2018.
RMO 2017 Question Papers and Answer Keys
- Check RMO Question Paper 2017
- Check RMO Answer Key 2017
- Check PRMO Answer Key 2017
- Check PRMO Question Paper 2017
- West Bengal Regional Mathematics Olympiad (WBRMO)
- Delhi Regional Mathematics Olympiad (DRMO) – 2015
- Gujarat Regional Mathematics Olympiad (GRMO)
For more information on RMO 2019 – Regional Mathematics Olympiad, click on the link, Information Brochure.