Maharashtra Pre CET 2017 – All the students studying in Std. 11 or Std. 12 in Science stream aspiring for Engineering / Medical or any other professional courses are eligible to participate in Maharashtra Pre CET 2017 examination.
Maharashtra Pre CET 2017
Aims of PRE-CET Examination :
- To equip the students to appear for the entrance examinations like MH-CET, JEE(MAINS), AIPMT etc.
- To give an opportunity to the students to check the level of their preparation for the above mentioned examinations.
- To guide and advice the students for the improvement in the performance.
Schedule for the Maharashtra Pre CET 2017 is given below.
|Last date for submitting application form||25 Nov 2017|
|Date of Exam|
Centre Details: Click Here to check the details of the examination centre.
The result of the Entrance test has been declared after the successful completion of the exam. The result has been declared at the official website. Candidates must visit the official website to check the availability of their result. To check the result, link has been provided below.
Result: Click Here to check the result.
The answer keys for both the standards (XI & XII) for Maharashtra Pre CET 2017 has been published. Candidates can easily check them from the below mentioned links and can predict their scores and ranks.
Candidates can download the application form for Maharashtra Pre CET 2017 from the official website www.mtsexam.org or www.geexam.com and submit the completely filled application forms in the office of CTSE on or before the last date of application form. Application forms will not be accepted after the last date.
- Download Application Form – Process Over..!!
Examination Fee is Rs. 150/- per subject. i.e. Rs. 450 for PCM or PCB Groups and Rs. 600 for PCMB Group.
All the students studying in Std. 11 or Std. 12 in Science stream aspiring for Engineering / Medical OR any other professional courses.
All the questions will be of Multiple choice format with four alternatives for each question. There will be negative marking for PRE – Engineering & Medical Entrance Examination like NEET or JEE-MAINS etc,. i.e. 1 Mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. Therefore students should mark only the answers which they perfectly know.
The Pattern of Examination will be same for both the standards as shown below –
Centre for Examination
Centre will be allotted to all the Jr. colleges which have at least 150 students (Std. 11 and Std. 12 together) appearing for the examination. However if the number of students are less, then the nearby Centre will be allotted. Students will have to appear for the examination at their own cost.
For PRE-CET Examination for Std. 11 the State Board syllabus of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology of Std. 11 will be considered. For PRE-CET Examination for Std. 12 the State Board syllabus of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology of Std. 11 and 12 will be considered. 20% questions for each subject will be based on syllabus of Std. 11 and 80% questions for each subject will be based on syllabus of Std. 12.
Instruction to Candidates
- Incomplete application form will be rejected.
- If the amount sent by the student is less than the fee mentioned in this brochure, the application form will be rejected. No correspondence will be made in this regard.
- It is essential to contact this office if you don’t receive the acknowledgment of your application before the end of December.
- Under unavoidable circumstances, “Hon. Director” reserves the right to change the date, time & centre of exam.
- Prior permission of Hon. Director is essential to change the centre of exam.
- The centre is not responsible for any postal mishaps/delay.
- Fees, once paid, will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Complaints / suggestions, regarding the exam. should be addressed to Hon. Director, CTSE in written form. Decision of the Hon. Director is final in all such matters.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.