Maharashtra Pre CET 2015 – All the students studying in Std. 11 or Std. 12 in Science stream aspiring for Engineering / Medical or any other professional courses are eligible to participate in Maharashtra Pre CET 2015 examination.
Aims of PRE-CET Examination :
- To equip the students to appear for the entrance examinations like MH-CET, JEE(MAINS), AIPMT etc.
- To give an opportunity to the students to check the level of their preparation for the above mentioned examinations.
- To guide and advice the students for the improvement in the performance.
Schedule for the Maharashtra Pre CET 2015 is given below.
|Last date for submitting application form||7th Nov 2015|
|Date of Exam||13th Dec 2015|
Candidates can download application form for Maharashtra Pre CET 2015 from the official website www.mtsexam.org or www.geexam.com and submit the completely filled application forms in the office of CTSE on or before the last date of application form. Application forms will not be accepted after the last date.
Rs. 450/- for PCM or PCB group.
Rs. 600/- for PCMB group
3Hrs. for PCM or PCB group.
4.5 Hrs for PCMB group
The examination will be conducted on 13th December,2015 between 10.00 am. to 1.00 pm. for PCB or PCM groups and between 10.00 a.m. to 2.30 p.m. for PCMB group. The question paper will contain questions on all the subjects. Student will have to answer only those questions which are related to the group selected by them.
All the students studying in Std. 11 or Std. 12 in Science stream aspiring for Engineering / Medical OR any other professional courses.
All the questions will be of Multiple choice format with four alternatives for each question. There will be no negative marking for PRE-CET even though the exams like AIPMT or JEE-MAINS etc, have negative marking system. Therefore students willing to appear for AIPMT / JEE-MAINS /BITSAT etc. should try to mark only the answers which they perfectly know.
he Pattern of Examination will be same for both the standards as shown below –
Centre for Examination
Centre will be allotted to all the Jr. colleges which have at least 150 students (Std. 11 and Std. 12 together) appearing for the examination. However if the number of students are less, then the nearby Centre will be allotted. Students will have to appear for the examination at their own cost.
For PRE-CET Examination for Std. 11 the State Board syllabus of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology of Std. 11 will be considered. For PRE-CET Examination for Std. 12 the State Board syllabus of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology of Std. 11 and 12 will be considered. 20% questions for each subject will be based on syllabus of Std. 11 and 80% questions for each subject will be based on syllabus of Std. 12.
Instruction to Candidates
- Incomplete application form will be rejected.
- If the amount sent by the student is less than the fee mentioned in this brochure, the application form will be rejected. No correspondence will be made in this regard.
- It is essential to contact this office if you don’t receive the acknowledgment of your application before the end of November 2015
- Under unavoidable circumstances, “Hon. Director” reserves the right to change the date, time & centre of exam.
- Prior permission of Hon. Director is essential to change the centre of exam.
- The centre is not responsible for any postal mishaps/delay.
- Fees, once paid, will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Complaints / suggestions, regarding the exam. should be addressed to Hon. Director, CTSE in written form. Decision of the Hon. Director is final in all such matters.