NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science includes all the questions provided in NCERT Books for 10th Class Science Subject. Here all questions are solved with detailed explanation and available for free to check.
Book: National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)
Class: 10th Class
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science are given below for all chapter. Select chapter number to view NCERT Solution chapter wise.
- Chapter 1 Chemical Reactions and Equations
- Chapter 2 Acids Bases and Salts
- Chapter 3 Metals and Non-metals
- Chapter 4 Carbon and its Compounds
- Chapter 5 Periodic Classification of Elements
- Chapter 6 Life Processes
- Chapter 7 Control and Coordination
- Chapter 8 How do Organisms Reproduce
- Chapter 9 Heredity and Evolution
- Chapter 10 Light Reflection and Refraction
- Chapter 11 Human Eye and Colourful World
- Chapter 12 Electricity
- Chapter 13 Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Chapter 14 Sources of Energy
- Chapter 16 Management of Natural Resources
We hope that our NCERT Solutions for class 10 Science helped with your studies! If you liked our NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science, please share this post.
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 All Subjects