Jamia Millia Islamia has released notification for admission into I to VIII class in Jamia Middle School for the academic session 2017-18. Candidate can read all the necessary details regarding Jamia Middle School Admission 2017 such as admission dates, etc. on this page.
List of provisionally Selected & Waiting list candidates for Class VI has been published. Check list of candidates below on this page.
Jamia Middle School Admission 2017
The curriculum of Jamia Middle School is learner-centered. The daily activities and lessons are planned, keeping in mind the interests of the students. All efforts are made to ensure that practical work lead to the educational as well as physical training of the students.
The educational curriculum of Jamia Middle Schools (I to VIII) has been divided into the following subjects:
Jamia Middle School Admission 2017 Result
The following candidates have been provisionally selected for admission for admission to Class VI. Admission formalities by the selected candidates have to be completed by June 28th to June 29th, 2017. List of candidates can be checked through the link provided below.
Check JMI Class VI Result – From Here
Jamia Middle School Admission 2017 Information
Candidates can fill their Application Form for Jamia Middle School Admission 2017 for class I to VIII from the official website. The direct link to fill the application form is given below.
- Application process is over…!!!
Keep the following items in your hand before applying :
Scanned signature of Parent
Credit card, Net banking or ATM-cum-Debit card
For admission to class VI, it is essential to submit Statement of Marks/Grade Card of the qualifying examination
The school is a co educational institution consisting of Primary and Middle Section with Classes I to VIII. Each class has four sections. It has boarding facilities for boys of classes VI onwards. Following the module of ‘Learning by Doing’ the school teaches various crafts. As computers have almost become synonymous with present day life, they are taught right from IV standard. The school is also part of the AYV program where students prepare documentary films on different topics.
School building is aesthetically and traditionally designed and has all essential facilities for children. It has Science, Mathematics and Computer laboratories and also Art, Craft, Home Science, Music, Yoga and Sports rooms.
Sport prepares a child to become a liberal individual who understands the value of teamwork and sportsman’s spirit in all aspects of life. Sporting activities play a major role in shaping students’ outlook and inculcating values like optimism, belief in oneself and the ability of taking failure in one’s stride. At Jamia Middle School, students do Yoga as well as enjoy sports and attend inter-class competitions like Table Tennis, Football, Cricket, Volleyball and Basketball. A Sports day is held every year.
Academic session is from April to March. The year is divided into two terms. Periodic tests are held in both the terms. Half yearly and Annual exams are held at the end of each term.
Following the patterns of Democracy the school holds annual elections to elect members of the ‘School Cabinet’ or ‘Bachhon ki Hukumat’; wherein each and every child right from class one casts his vote to elect the President. An ‘Investiture ceremony’ or ‘Masnad Nashini’ is also held. In accordance with the old tradition of the school, every year a ‘One Day school’ or ‘Ek Din ka Madarsa’ is celebrated where all the children of class eight manage the school by taking up the roles of various teaching and non-teaching staff. The students participate in different competitions like English Quiz, Painting etc in their schools as well as win prizes when they go to other schools for inter-school competitions. On special days assemblies are held celebrating its importance.
- Summer – Steel grey half pant or full pant, belt, white shirt, navy blue socks and black shoes. (Oxfordtoe)
- Winter – Steel grey pant, belt, white shirt, navy blue sweater and blazer or black sherwani with white pyjama, white cap, navy blue socks and black shoes. (Oxford-toe)
- Summer – Sky blue shirt with white shalwar and white dupatta, black socks, black shoes, (Oxford-toe) black hair band/ribbon.
- Winter – Sky blue shirt with white shalwar and white dupatta or sky blue frock, navy blue sweater, jersey or blazer, and navy blue socks and black shoes. (Oxford-toe)
Freeship / Half Freeship
20% students(Boys) and 25% students (Girl) of Jamia Sr. Sec. School who cannot bear their own expenses will be granted half freeship or full freeship. This freeship is for entire academic session. If his/her performance and behavior is not found satisfactory, the freeship may be cancelled.
- There is no provision of freeship/Half freeship for the students of Syed Abid Husain Sr. Secondary School(S/F). However, two wards of the employees who are studying in the same school will be exempted from the tuition fee only.
- Moreover, only three students of Syed Abid Husain Sr. Secondary School will be exempted from tuition fee. One student from class I to VIII, one student from class IX & X, one student from class XI & XII will be exempted from the tuition fee.
List of Teaching Staff