Jamia Millia Islamia will release notification for admission into I to VIII class in Jamia Middle School for the academic session 2019-20. Candidate will be able to read all the necessary details regarding Jamia Middle School Admission 2019 on this page.
Jamia Middle School Admission 2019
The curriculum of Jamia Middle School is learner-centered. The daily activities and lessons are planned, keeping in mind the interests of the students. All efforts are made to ensure that practical work lead to the educational as well as physical training of the students. The medium of instruction and examination shall be English, Urdu or Hindi.
Subjects (Class I to Class V)
- E.V.S for classes I to V
- Drawing & Craft (Classes I to V)
- Computer Education (only for classes IV to V)
- Paper Craft or Home Science or Gardening (only for classes V), and also Physical Education
For admission to Prep. and class I, date of birth certificate should be issued by the Gram Panchayat and attested by the Block Development Officer (B.D.O.)/Tehsildar or should be issued by the concerned officer of the Town Area Municipal Board/Corporation. This certificate will only be accepted for admission to Prep. and class I. In case of admission to class I, the Birth Certificate issued by the previous school will also be validated. Minimum Age as on Mar 31, 2019 for prep is 4 years and for class I is 5 years. Maximum Age as on Mar 31, 2019 is 6 years for prep & 7 years for class I. A child born on 1st April should also be considered. For admission to class II to class V, the Birth Certificate issued by the previous school will be validated. The maximum age limit can be relaxed by two years in case of Differently-abled children by the Principal.
Candidates will be able to fill their Application Form for Jamia Middle School Admission 2019 for class I to VIII from the official website whenever it will be available. The direct link to fill the application form will be available soon here.
Keep the following items in your hand before applying :
- Email id
- Mobile no
- Scanned photo
- Scanned signature
- Scanned signature of Parent
- Credit card, Net banking or ATM-cum-Debit card
The school is a co educational institution consisting of Primary and Middle Section with Classes I to VIII. Each class has four sections. It has boarding facilities for boys of classes VI onwards. Following the module of ‘Learning by Doing’ the school teaches various crafts. As computers have almost become synonymous with present day life, they are taught right from IV standard. The school is also part of the AYV program where students prepare documentary films on different topics.
School building is aesthetically and traditionally designed and has all essential facilities for children. It has Science, Mathematics and Computer laboratories and also Art, Craft, Home Science, Music, Yoga and Sports rooms.
Sport prepares a child to become a liberal individual who understands the value of teamwork and sportsman’s spirit in all aspects of life. Sporting activities play a major role in shaping students’ outlook and inculcating values like optimism, belief in oneself and the ability of taking failure in one’s stride. At Jamia Middle School, students do Yoga as well as enjoy sports and attend inter-class competitions like Table Tennis, Football, Cricket, Volleyball and Basketball. A Sports day is held every year.
Academic session is from April to March. The year is divided into two terms. Periodic tests are held in both the terms. Half yearly and Annual exams are held at the end of each term.
Following the patterns of Democracy the school holds annual elections to elect members of the ‘School Cabinet’ or ‘Bachhon ki Hukumat’; wherein each and every child right from class one casts his vote to elect the President. An ‘Investiture ceremony’ or ‘Masnad Nashini’ is also held. In accordance with the old tradition of the school, every year a ‘One Day school’ or ‘Ek Din ka Madarsa’ is celebrated where all the children of class eight manage the school by taking up the roles of various teaching and non-teaching staff. The students participate in different competitions like English Quiz, Painting etc in their schools as well as win prizes when they go to other schools for inter-school competitions. On special days assemblies are held celebrating its importance.
- Summer – Steel grey half pant or full pant, belt, white shirt, navy blue socks and black shoes. (Oxfordtoe)
- Winter – Steel grey pant, belt, white shirt, navy blue sweater and blazer or black sherwani with white pyjama, white cap, navy blue socks and black shoes. (Oxford-toe)
- Summer – Sky blue shirt with white shalwar and white dupatta, black socks, black shoes, (Oxford-toe) black hair band/ribbon.
- Winter – Sky blue shirt with white shalwar and white dupatta or sky blue frock, navy blue sweater, jersey or blazer, and navy blue socks and black shoes. (Oxford-toe)
Freeship / Half Freeship
20% students(Boys) and 25% students (Girl) of Jamia Sr. Sec. School who cannot bear their own expenses will be granted half freeship or full freeship. This freeship is for entire academic session. If his/her performance and behavior is not found satisfactory, the freeship may be cancelled.
- There is no provision of freeship/Half freeship for the students of Syed Abid Husain Sr. Secondary School(S/F). However, two wards of the employees who are studying in the same school will be exempted from the tuition fee only.
- Moreover, only three students of Syed Abid Husain Sr. Secondary School will be exempted from tuition fee. One student from class I to VIII, one student from class IX & X, one student from class XI & XII will be exempted from the tuition fee.
List of Teaching Staff
Official website: jmi.ac.in
Insofar, official details of Jamia Middle School Admission 2019 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Jamia Middle School releases Jamia Middle School Admission 2019 information brochure, details will be updated here.