Jamia Millia Islamia has released the official notification for admission into VI and IX to XII class in Jamia Senior Secondary School for the academic session 2019-20. The Application form is available at Jamia Millia Islamia’s website www.jmicoe.in or candidates can directly apply through this page. Candidate can read all the necessary details regarding Jamia Senior Secondary School Admission 2019 such as admission dates, etc. on this page.
Jamia Senior Secondary School Admission 2019-20
The Examinations of Secondary (X) and Senior Secondary (XII) classes are conducted by Jamia Millia Islamia which is recognized by the Central Board of Secondary Education (C.B.S.E.) and considered equivalent for admission/employment purposes.
Schedule for the Jamia Senior Secondary School Admission 2019 is given below.
|Submission of Application form||09 Feb 2019|
|End date for Application Form||10 Mar 2019|
|Written Test||16 May 2019 – XI (Arts & Com)
17 May 2019 – VI
18 May 2019 – IX & XI (Sci)
|Display list of Selected candidates||09 Jun 2019 – VI & IX
10 Jun 2019 – XI (Arts & Com)
11 Jun 2019 – XI (Sci)
|Admission of Selected candidates||14, 17 & 18 Jun 2019|
|Commencement of Classes||02 Jul 2019|
Application Form 2019
Candidates can fill their Application Form for Jamia Senior Secondary School Admission 2019-20 online from Jamia Millia Islamia’s website www.jmicoe.in. Candidates can also apply from the direct link which is provided below. Candidates are advised to carefully read and follow the instructions provided online during the Form Submission Process.
- Click here to apply for Jamia Senior Secondary School Admission 2019-20.
- Click here to check the Guidelines for filling up the online application form.
Entrance Application Submission: Choosing of the class, stream (for class XI only), category and payment of Entrance Application Fee of Rs. 250/-.
The Application fee may be paid either by Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking or through E-Challan generated during the filling up of the form online. The Application Fee once received successfully at JMI’s end is non-refundable and no correspondence on this subject will be entertained.
For admission to IX and XI, it is essential to submit the proof of passing VIII and X classes respectively, with the following percentages/grades:
- Those opting for Mathematics in Science/Commerce/Arts streams should have at least 41% marks or grade–C2 in Maths in the qualifying examination.
- Equivalence of grade points and cumulative grade points average will be calculated as per C.B.S.E. norms.
- Internal students will be admitted to class XI (Science) as per merit drawn among them on the basis of marks obtained in qualifying examination.
For admission to class VI and IX, the Birth certificate issued by the previous school and for class XI, the date of birth as mentioned in the certificate of class X issued by the Concerned Board of Examination will be validated.
Admit Card 2019
The candidates who will apply Online for admission in JMI school (IX, XI- Science, Arts, Commerce), will be able to download their admit card from the official website. To download admit card please follow the steps given below:
- Step 1: Sign in with your login password (Already provided while filling the form)
- Step 2: Click on the admit card tab and download your admit card.
- Step 3: Take the printout of admit card. Read the instructions given on admit card carefully.
- Step 4: Affix a self-attested photograph on the admit card.
(a) Secondary School Certificate (X)
For Secondary School Certificate under the 10 + 2 System, the following subjects will be taught in classes IX and X:
- Urdu Course-A and Hindi Course-B or Elementary Urdu and Hindi Course- A
- English (Language & Literature)
- Mathematics or Home Science*
- Science (Physics, Chemistry and Life Science)
- Social Science (History, Civics, Geography, Economics)
- Islamiat or Hindu Ethics
- Physical and Health Education
- Socially Useful Productive Work (S.U.P.W.)
*Only for private girl candidates.
(b) Senior School Certificate (XII)
Under the 10+2 scheme, students are taught optional subjects along with the compulsory subjects. In order to qualify for admission to class XI, the candidate should have passed the Secondary School Certificate/High School (Matric) Certificate Examination from a recognized Board. The compulsory subjects and group-wise optional subjects are as follows:
Compulsory Subjects (Qualifying)
- Islamiat /Hindu Ethics
- Elementary Urdu (compulsory for those students who have not studied Urdu up to VIII standard).
Jamia Senior Secondary School annual fee structure is given below:
Official Website: www.jmicoe.in.
For more details of Jamia Senior Secondary School Admission 2019-20 – Download Information Brochure.