Important Talent Search Exams
|Allen TALLENTEX 2018 (Class 5 to 11)|
|Aakash ANTHE 2017 : 100% Scholarship (Class 8, 9, 10)|
Jamia Millia Islamia has released notification for admission into IX to XII class in Jamia Senior Secondary School for the academic session 2017-18. Candidate can read all the necessary details regarding Jamia Senior Secondary School Admission 2017 such as admission dates, etc. on this page.
Latest – List Candidates selected from wait list has been published. Check it through the link given below.
Jamia Senior Secondary School Admission 2017
The Examinations of Secondary (X) and Senior Secondary (XII) classes conducted by Jamia Millia Islamia are recognized by the Central Board of Secondary Education (C.B.S.E.) and considered equivalent for admission/employment purposes.
Seats & Schedule for the Jamia Senior Secondary School Admission 2017 is given below.
List of candidates and wait listed candidates for class VI , IX & XI has been published after the written test.Check it through the link given below.
Click Here to Check List of students selected from waiting list for admission to class VI, IX & XI (Sc, Com & Arts)
- For Class VI – Click Here
- For Class IX – Select List | Wait list
- For Class XI Sci – Select List | Wait List
- For Class XI Arts – Click Here
- For Class XI Com – Click Here
Application Form 2017
Candidates can fill their Application Form for Jamia Senior Secondary School Admission 2017-18 from here as per schedule date. The direct link to fill the application form is available below.
- Apply Online – Process is over…!!!
Application Form Correction 2017
The candidates who have applied Online for admission in JMI school (VI, IX, XI- Science, Arts, Commerce), can edit their forms by following below steps:
Step 1: Login Here
Step 2: Enter your login password (Already provided while filling the form)
Step 3: Now the candidate can edit for corrections, if any:
The candidate can do the editing for (Without permission):
- Change in Test Centre
- Change in Date of Birth
- Preference of School
- Academic Records
- Reservation Category
The candidate can do the editing for (With permission):
- Change in Name Spelling
- Change in Photo & Signature
For above two changes with permission, the candidate has to write email on [email protected]
For admission to IX and XI, it is essential to submit the proof of passing VIII and X classes respectively, with the following percentages/grades:
- Those opting for Mathematics in Science/Commerce/Arts streams should have at least 41% marks or grade–C2 in Maths in the qualifying examination.
- Equivalence of grade points and cumulative grade points average will be calculated as per C.B.S.E. norms.
- Internal students will be admitted to class XI (Science) as per merit drawn among them on the basis of marks obtained in qualifying examination.
For admission to class VI and IX, the Birth certificate issued by the previous school and for class XI, the date of birth as mentioned in the certificate of class X issued by the Concerned Board of Examination will be validated.
(a) Secondary School Certificate (X)
For Secondary School Certificate under the 10 + 2 System, the following subjects will be taught in classes IX and X:
- Urdu Course-A and Hindi Course-B or Elementary Urdu and Hindi Course- A
- English (Language & Literature)
- Mathematics or Home Science*
- Science (Physics, Chemistry and Life Science)
- Social Science (History, Civics, Geography, Economics)
- Islamiat or Hindu Ethics
- Physical and Health Education
- Socially Useful Productive Work (S.U.P.W.)
*Only for private girl candidates.
(b) Senior School Certificate (XII)
Under the 10+2 scheme, students are taught optional subjects along with the compulsory subjects. In order to qualify for admission to class XI, the candidate should have passed the Secondary School Certificate/High School (Matric) Certificate Examination from a recognized Board. The compulsory subjects and group-wise optional subjects are as follows:
Compulsory Subjects (Qualifying)
- Islamiat /Hindu Ethics
- Elementary Urdu (compulsory for those students who have not studied Urdu up to VIII standard).
Admit Card 2017 –
The candidates who have applied Online for admission in JMI school (IX, XI- Science, Arts, Commerce), are now able to download their admit card. To download admit card please follow the steps given below:
- Step 1: Sign in with your login password (Already provided while filling the form)
- Step 2: Click on the admit card tab and download your admit card.
- Step 3: Take the printout of admit card. Read the instructions given on admit card carefully.
- Step 4: Affix a self-attested photograph on the admit card.
For more details of Jamia Senior Secondary School Admission 2017-18 – Download Information Brochure.