Jamia Millia Islamia has released notification for admission into Pre to XII class in Syed Abid Husain Senior Secondary School for the academic session 2017-18. Candidate can read all the necessary details regarding Jamia Syed Abid Senior Secondary School Admission 2017 such as admission dates, etc. on this page.
Syed Abid Husain Sr. Secondary School (S/F) Admission 2017
Syed Abid Husain Senior Secondary School, earlier known as Jamia Senior Secondary School (Self-financing) was started in 1991 under the Self-financing Scheme in which education from Prep. to Class XII (Arts, Science, and Commerce streams) is being imparted. Here the medium of instruction and examination is English
Schedule for Syed Abid Husain Sr. Secondary School (S/F) Admission 2017 is given below.
Application Form 2017
Keep the following items in your hand before applying :
- Email id
- Mobile no
- Scanned photo
- Scanned signature
- Scanned signature of Parent
- Credit card, Net banking or ATM-cum-Debit card
Candidates can fill their Application Form from the direct link given below as per schedule date.
For admission to IX and XI, it is essential to submit the proof of passing VIII and X classes respectively, with the following percentages/grades:
- Those opting for Mathematics in Science/Commerce/Arts streams should have at least 41% marks or grade–C2 in Maths in the qualifying examination.
- Equivalence of grade points and cumulative grade points average will be calculated as per C.B.S.E. norms.
- Internal students will be admitted to class XI (Science) as per merit drawn among them on the basis of marks obtained in qualifying examination.
For admission to class VI and IX, the Birth certificate issued by the previous school and for class XI, the date of birth as mentioned in the certificate of class X issued by the Concerned Board of Examination will be validated.
(a) Secondary School Certificate (X)
For Secondary School Certificate under the 10 + 2 System, the following subjects will be taught in classes IX and X:
- Urdu Course-A and Hindi Course-B or Elementary Urdu and Hindi Course- A
- English (Language & Literature)
- Mathematics or Home Science*
- Science (Physics, Chemistry and Life Science)
- Social Science (History, Civics, Geography, Economics)
- Islamiat or Hindu Ethics
- Physical and Health Education
- Socially Useful Productive Work (S.U.P.W.)
(b) Senior School Certificate (XII)
Under the 10+2 scheme, students are taught optional subjects along with the compulsory subjects. In order to qualify for admission to class XI, the candidate should have passed the Secondary School Certificate/High School (Matric) Certificate Examination from a recognized Board. The compulsory subjects and group-wise optional subjects are as follows:
Compulsory Subjects (Qualifying)
- Islamiat /Hindu Ethics
- Elementary Urdu (compulsory for those students who have not studied Urdu up to VIII standard)
For more details of Admission 2017-18 – Download Information Brochure.