Jamia Millia Islamia has released notification for admission into Pre to XII class in Syed Abid Husain Senior Secondary School for the academic session 2018-19. Candidate can read all the necessary details regarding Syed Abid Senior Secondary School Admission 2018 such as admission dates, etc. on this page.
Syed Abid Husain Sr. Secondary School (S/F) Admission 2018
Syed Abid Husain Senior Secondary School, earlier known as Jamia Senior Secondary School (Self-financing) was started in 1991 under the Self-financing Scheme in which education from Prep. to Class XII (Arts, Science, and Commerce streams) is being imparted. Here the medium of instruction and examination is English.
Schedule for Syed Abid Husain Sr. Secondary School (S/F) Admission 2018 is given below.
|Event||Date for Prep||Date for I|
|Last date of submission of application forms||15 Mar 2018||15 Mar 2018|
|Selection of candidates through Draw of lots||21 Mar 2018||22 Mar 2018|
|Display of list of candidates selected for admission||22 Mar 2018||23 Mar 2018|
|Date for completing admission formalities from the main list||28 Mar &
||28 Mar &
|Display of list of candidates selected from the waiting list||02 Apr 2018||02 Apr 2018|
|Date for completing admission formalities from the waiting list||06 Apr 2018||06 Apr 2018|
|Commencement of classes||09 Apr 2018||09 Apr 2018|
Dates for completion of admission of internal students to the next class (in case of promotion) or in the same class (in case of failure) are:
|I to V ( To be promoted to next class)||30 Apr 2018|
|Completion of admission of Jamia Employees’ Wards||30 Apr 2018|
Notice regarding editing of online Application Form
Lists of candidates who have been selected for admission to class Prep & I, through draw of lots has been released. The all documentation work will take place as per the schedule in the table. The important documents that are needed at the time of admission are as follow:
- Photocopy of birth certificate.
- Certificate proving the category of reserved seats (Muslim, OBC/SC, PWD, K.M) issued by competent authority.
- Self declaration for Muslim/Muslim Women (as per the performa given in prospectus).
- Click here for the list of selected candidates for admission in class Prep.
- Click here for the list of selected candidates for admission in class 1.
- No. of expected seats available for external candidates is 35 for prep & 45 for class I.
- Venue for Selection of candidates through Draw of lots is Habib Tanveer Open Air Theature, Faculty of Fine Arts, JMI.
- Applicants sending forms by post must enclose one self-addressed envelope (measuring 9×4 inches) with postage stamps of Rs. 25/- affixed on it.
- Number of available seats may change.
- Address for mailing/submitting application forms for Middle Section, Syed Abid Husain Sr. Secondary School: Office of Principal, Syed Abid Husain Sr. Sec. School, School Campus, Jamia Millia Islamia, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi-25.
- Admission to classes Prep and 1 will be through draw of lots. Parents are advised to make it convenient to be present on the date, time & place mentioned in the above schedule.
- Lottery will be drawn category wise. Each applicant will be considered in one category only under which he/she applies.
- Late Fee of Rs. 200.00 will be charged if admission formalities are completed by 14.07.2018 after the last date mentioned above.
- Late Fee of Rs. 400.00 will be charged if admission formalities are completed from 17.07.2018 upto 31.07.2018.
- No request for readmission shall be entertained after 31.07.2018.
Application Form 2018
Keep the following items in your hand before applying :
- Email id
- Mobile no.
- Scanned photo
- Scanned signature
- Scanned signature of Parent
- Credit card, Net banking or ATM-cum-Debit card
Candidates can fill their Application Form from the direct link given below as per schedule date.
Application Form: Click Here to download application form for Syed Abid Husain Sr. Secondary School (S/F) Admission 2018-19.
Application Process over..!!
For admission to Prep. and class I, date of birth certificate should be issued by the Gram Panchayat and attested by the Block Development Officer (B.D.O.)/Tehsildar or should be issued by the concerned officer of the Town Area Municipal Board/Corporation. This certificate will only be accepted for admission to Prep. and class I. In case of admission to class I, the Birth Certificate issued by the previous school will also be validated. Minimum Age as on Mar 31, 2018 for prep is 4 years and for class I is 5 years. Maximum Age as on Mar 31, 2018 is 6 years for prep & 7 years for class I. A child born on 1st April should also be considered. For admission to class II to class V, the Birth Certificate issued by the previous school will be validated. The maximum age limit can be relaxed by two years in case of Differently-abled children by the Principal.
The medium of instruction and examination shall be English, Urdu or Hindi.
Subjects (Class I to Class V)
- E.V.S for classes I to V
- Drawing & Craft (Classes I to V)
- Computer Education (only for classes IV to V)
- Paper Craft or Home Science or Gardening (only for classes V), and also Physical Education
Official website: jmi.ac.in
For more details of Syed Abid Husain Sr. Secondary School (S/F) Admission 2018-19 – Download Information Brochure.