Jamia Millia Islamia will release the notification for admission into Pre to XII class in Syed Abid Husain Senior Secondary School for the academic session 2019-20. Candidate can read all the necessary details regarding Syed Abid Senior Secondary School Admission 2019 such as admission dates, etc. on this page.
Syed Abid Husain Sr. Secondary School (S/F) Admission 2019
Syed Abid Husain Senior Secondary School, earlier known as Jamia Senior Secondary School (Self-financing) was started in 1991 under the Self-financing Scheme in which education from Prep. to Class XII (Arts, Science, and Commerce streams) is being imparted. Here the medium of instruction and examination is English.
Schedule for Syed Abid Husain Sr. Secondary School (S/F) Admission 2019 is given below.
|Event||Date for Prep||Date for I|
|Last date of submission of application forms||2nd week of Mar 2019||2nd week of Mar 2019|
|Selection of candidates through Draw of lots||3rd week of Mar 2019||3rd week of Mar 2019|
|Display of list of candidates selected for admission||3rd week of Mar 2019||3rd week of Mar 2019|
|Date for completing admission formalities from the main list||Last week of Mar 2019||Last week of Mar 2019|
|Display of list of candidates selected from the waiting list||1st week of Apr 2019||1st week of Apr 2019|
|Date for completing admission formalities from the waiting list||1st week of Apr 2019||1st week of Apr 2019|
|Commencement of classes||2nd week of Apr 2019||2nd week of Apr 2019|
For admission to Prep. and class I, date of birth certificate should be issued by the Gram Panchayat and attested by the Block Development Officer (B.D.O.)/Tehsildar or should be issued by the concerned officer of the Town Area Municipal Board/Corporation. This certificate will only be accepted for admission to Prep. and class I. In case of admission to class I, the Birth Certificate issued by the previous school will also be validated. Minimum Age as on Mar 31, 2019 for prep is 4 years and for class I is 5 years. Maximum Age as on Mar 31, 2019 is 6 years for prep & 7 years for class I. A child born on 1st April should also be considered. For admission to class II to class V, the Birth Certificate issued by the previous school will be validated. The maximum age limit can be relaxed by two years in case of Differently-abled children by the Principal.
Application Form 2019
Keep the following items in your hand before applying :
- Email id
- Mobile no.
- Scanned photo
- Scanned signature
- Scanned signature of Parent
- Credit card, Net banking or ATM-cum-Debit card
The medium of instruction and examination shall be English, Urdu or Hindi.
Subjects (Class I to Class V)
- E.V.S for classes I to V
- Drawing & Craft (Classes I to V)
- Computer Education (only for classes IV to V)
- Paper Craft or Home Science or Gardening (only for classes V), and also Physical Education
Lists of candidates who will be selected for admission to class Prep & I, through draw of lots will be released online at the official website. The all documentation work will take place as per the schedule in the table. The important documents that are needed at the time of admission are as follow:
- Photocopy of birth certificate.
- Certificate proving the category of reserved seats (Muslim, OBC/SC, PWD, K.M) issued by competent authority.
- Self declaration for Muslim/Muslim Women (as per the performa given in prospectus).
- No. of expected seats available for external candidates is 35 for prep & 45 for class I.
- Venue for Selection of candidates through Draw of lots is Habib Tanveer Open Air Theature, Faculty of Fine Arts, JMI.
- Applicants sending forms by post must enclose one self-addressed envelope (measuring 9×4 inches) with postage stamps of Rs. 25/- affixed on it.
- Number of available seats may change.
- Address for mailing/submitting application forms for Middle Section, Syed Abid Husain Sr. Secondary School: Office of Principal, Syed Abid Husain Sr. Sec. School, School Campus, Jamia Millia Islamia, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi-25.
- Admission to classes Prep and 1 will be through draw of lots. Parents are advised to make it convenient to be present on the date, time & place mentioned in the above schedule.
- Lottery will be drawn category wise. Each applicant will be considered in one category only under which he/she applies.
- Late Fee of Rs. 200.00 will be charged if admission formalities are completed after the last date mentioned above.
- Late Fee of Rs. 400.00 will be charged if admission formalities are completed.
- No request for readmission shall be entertained
Official website: jmi.ac.in
For more details of Syed Abid Husain Sr. Secondary School (S/F) Admission 2018-19 – Download Information Brochure.
Insofar, Official details on Syed Abid Husain Sr. Secondary School (S/F) Admission 2019-20 has not been announced. Information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Jamia Millia Islamia releases Syed Abid Husain Sr. Secondary School (S/F) Admission 2019-20 information brochure, details will be updated here.