Jamia Millia Islamia has released notification for admission into IX to XII class in Jamia Girls Senior Secondary School (Urdu Medium) for the academic session 2018-19. Candidate can read all the necessary details regarding Jamia Girls Senior Secondary School (Urdu Medium) Admission 2018 such as admission dates, etc. on this page.
Jamia Girls Senior Secondary School (Urdu Medium) Admission 2018
Jamia Girls Senior Secondary School came into existence in the year 2008. The basic objective for establishing this Girls School was to attend to the educational needs of the under-privileged girl child in order to overcome gender divide and produce mature individuals with scientific temper and necessary skills to deal with the challenges of a modern and competitive world. It is an exclusive girls school from IX to XII offering Science & Humanities streams at Senior Secondary level. This school runs in the evening shift.
Schedule for Jamia Girls Sr. Secondary School (Urdu Medium) Admission 2018 is given below.
Notice regarding editing of online Application Form
Jamia Senior Secondary School Application Form 2018
The Application for admission may be submitted online at Jamia Millia Islamia’s website www.jmicoe.in. Candidates are advised to carefully read and follow the instructions provided online during the Form Submission Process.
Keep the following items in your hand before applying :
- Email id
- Mobile no
- Scanned photo
- Scanned signature
- Scanned signature of Parent
- Credit card, Net banking or ATM-cum-Debit card
Candidates can fill their Application Form from the direct link given below as per scheduled date.
For admission to IX and XI, it is essential to submit the proof of passing VIII and X classes respectively, with the following percentages/grades:
- Those opting for Mathematics in Science/Commerce/Arts streams should have at least 41% marks or grade–C2 in Maths in the qualifying examination.
- Equivalence of grade points and cumulative grade points average will be calculated as per C.B.S.E. norms.
- Internal students will be admitted to class XI (Science) as per merit drawn among them on the basis of marks obtained in qualifying examination.
(a) Secondary School Certificate (X)
For Secondary School Certificate under the 10 + 2 System, the following subjects will be taught in classes IX and X:
- Urdu Course-A and Hindi Course-B or Elementary Urdu and Hindi Course- A
- English (Language & Literature)
- Mathematics or Home Science*
- Science (Physics, Chemistry and Life Science)
- Social Science (History, Civics, Geography, Economics)
- Islamiat or Hindu Ethics
- Physical and Health Education
- Socially Useful Productive Work (S.U.P.W.)
(b) Senior School Certificate (XII)
Under the 10+2 scheme, students are taught optional subjects along with the compulsory subjects. In order to qualify for admission to class XI, the candidate should have passed the Secondary School Certificate/High School (Matric) Certificate Examination from a recognized Board. The compulsory subjects and group-wise optional subjects are as follows:
Compulsory Subjects (Qualifying)
- Islamiat /Hindu Ethics
- Elementary Urdu (compulsory for those students who have not studied Urdu up to VIII standard)
Commerce: Not offered in Jamia Girls Sr. Sec. School (Urdu Medium
Official Website: www.jmicoe.in.
For more details of Jamia Girls Senior Secondary School Admission 2018-19 – Download Prospectus.