NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Science includes all the questions provided in NCERT Books for 6th Class Science Subject. Here all questions are solved with detailed explanation and available for free to check.
Book: National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)
Class: 6th Class
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Science
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Science are given below for all chapter. Select chapter number to view NCERT Solution chapter wise.
- Chapter 1 – Food – Where Does It Come From
- Chapter 2 – Components of Food
- Chapter 3 – Fibre to Fabric
- Chapter 4 – Sorting Materials Into Groups
- Chapter 5 – Separation of Substances
- Chapter 6 – Changes Around Us
- Chapter 7 – Getting to Know Plants
- Chapter 8 – Body Movements
- Chapter 9 – The Living Organisms and Their Surroundings
- Chapter 10 – Motion and Measurement of Distances
- Chapter 11 – Light Shadows and Reflection
- Chapter 12 – Electricity and Circuits
- Chapter 13 – Fun with Magnets
- Chapter 14 – Water
- Chapter 15 – Air Around Us
- Chapter 16 – Garbage In Garbage Out
We hope that our NCERT Solutions for class 6 Science helped with your studies! If you liked our NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Science, please share this post.
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 All Subjects