Andaman & Nicobar National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) 2016- 2017 : The first level of Andaman & Nicobar National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) for the class X is to be held on November 2016. To participate in the Andaman & Nicobar NTSE Exam for Class X candidate have to fill the downloaded application form. Candidates can check the complete information of Andaman & Nicobar NTSE 2016- 2017 application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
Schedule for Andaman & Nicobar NTSE 2016-2017 is given below.
|Last date of submission of Application Form||15 Sep 2016|
|Date of NTSE examination||05 Nov 2016|
The application forms can be downloaded directly from the official website (www.andaman.gov.in) and also from the direct link provided below. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the downloaded Application form.
Note – Make sure that the Admit Card is not detached from the application form.
- The students should have minimum 55% marks or equivalent Grade in class IX examination for appearing in selection test for award of scholarship (Relaxable by 5% for SC/ST).
- Filled in applications along with IX pass mark sheets will be accepted up to schedule date.
Admit cards will be sent to the Centre Superintendent of the examination center after allotting the Roll Numbers. Candidate can collect the Admit Card from the Centre Superintendent of the examination center at least one week before the examination.
The pattern of written examination will be as follows. The examination will comprise of three session on same day
- Mental Ability Test (MAT) for 45 minutes
- Language Test (LT) for 45 minutes.
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT), which includes tests in Science, Social Science and Mathematics for 90 minutes
All questions in the booklets are objective type.
Each question carries 1 mark.